More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

What mode will Buster Girl start up in?

Start in "Girl with a Toy" Mode

"Attaching the Girl Buster to my pelvis is a little weird, right, Doc? I'm Buster Girl! If I have it pop out where my hand is, I can still give them a good dicking with it like it's a dildo," Buster Girl nodded. "I can attach it myself!"

"Ah, do be careful!" Doctor Light encouraged the robot, as she swiped the lewd-looking armament from him and fit it onto one of her arms, just like Mega-Man would use his buster. "You'll be able to retract or extend your hand, replacing it with the Girl Buster at will."

The girl nodded along, turning her wrist this way and that to admire her new equipment. She felt the kind of satisfaction that could only be had by a girl who knew she'd been designed specifically to fuck a class of her peers in the most optimal manner. Doctor Light struggled with an uneasy feeling, while acknowledging that he was doing the best he could with the tools provided him...


"There... Now that you're properly outfitted, we're going to test your combat functionality. I've done my best to add rudimentary routines to your programming, but we still need to test several metrics: your tactical reasoning is just as important as your strength, speed, and durability. With any luck, you will quickly dispense of the practice opponent I've readied for you."

Buster Girl's eyes lit up with excitement. "An enemy?! There's a girl here somewhere! I wanna meet her right away! We'll become best friends, have a sleep over, then, when we've bonded and I can tell she's into me, I'll whip out my Girl Buster and see her reaction!"

"No, no, Buster Girl! The combatant I mentioned is one of Doctor Wily's corrupted Neo Metalls, leftover from the previous invasion. It is a hard-hat wearing robot that walks and fires a three-shot blast, while protecting itself with the aforementioned hat. It's the most basic type of enemy I can provide you."

"Aaaah... Darn." Power Girl kicked one foot with clear disappointment. "... Did Dr. Wily make any girl robots?"

The doctor slumped his shoulders, then prepared a rectangular remote with a single large, red button, pointing it at a small metal cage in one shadowy corner of the room. "Please, Buster Girl, try to focus... We don't have much time. Although, as a matter of fact, I don't believe he did." With that, he pressed one thumb to the button, opening the cage door.

Out from that cage, her opponent slowly waddled: a big-eyed, cartoonish-looking creature, no taller than her knees, with a yellow-hard-hat and little yellow feet. It almost looked too cute to destroy... But when it fired bullets at her in a three-pronged pattern, forcing her to dodge off her slab table with a roll, she realized that it wasn't playing around! "Y-You didn't tell me we were starting the fight right away! That's mean!" she cried, placing one hand atop her Girl Buster and pointing it in the enemy robot's direction.

"Hm, well, your enemies aren't going to give you any warning either. Unless they're still hiding behind retractable metal doors with the doctor's logo above them... But I suspect they won't be." Doctor Light rubbed his beard curiously as the battle unfolded in front of him.

Buster Girl's test run was about to begin!

Here comes Neo Metall!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)