More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

What do I do?

Start fingering her

I lean back, take a sip of my soda, and start exploring Lucy. While Mom is gushing excitedly about seeing Port Jackson and Harbour Bridge, I am lazily tracing my fingers around Lucy's labia and caressing her landing strip. She is quivering slightly, but suppresses her moans because she doesn't want to disturb our conversation. As Mom talks about her plans to visit Bondi Beach later in the day, I start slipping into Lucy -- first with one finger, then with two, and soon enough my whole hand is inside her, moving in and out and making her twist involuntarily. She's a pro, though; she takes great care not to touch either of our glasses with her shaking legs, and she is taking up as little space on the table as possible while still being completely accessible to me.

After a short while, a waiter comes around to our table, bringing us our food. I'm conflicted; on the one hand, I'm really quite hungry, but on the other, I was just getting started with Lucy's pussy. Oh well, there's no rush I guess, I can just enjoy my meal and then go back to violating Lucy.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)