More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ladhunter Ladhunter

What's next?

Start exploring

You find the toilets next to the mezzanine floor steps and you slip inside and have a piss, as you come out you decide as your boss isn't around anymore you could have a look around, there's not much on the ground floor just another door next to the stairs, opening it you find it leads to a long corridor which runs along the back of the building, three doors on each side, you open the first door, its bare, concrete floor and walls, a single metal chair screwed to the floor in the centre of the room. The second two doors are heavy metal and locked, except they have a slit opening at the bottom and a flap halfway though opening the flap you peer in, it's empty apart from a prison bunk and a cell toilet, must be where they kept prisoners you think to yoruself, you are on an old military base after All the next cell is the same, but without the bed, it has a pile of chains and manacles hanging from the walls. Opposite the other three doors look to be locked too, you try each in turn.

You open the first, it's not locked, just very stiff, it creaks and once inside its dark. You have a flashlight on your phone and you turn it on lighting up the inside of the room, it's a military store, lots of airforce uniform as well as combats, you see a rack of flight suits and jackets, u're tempted to sneak in and try some one but you remember the main hanger door by ur ute is open, you decide you'll head back to close it & grab your jacket before coming back to try some of the kit on. Slipping out of the room you by pass the other two store doors and past the stairs to the offices upstairs, if you hadnt you'd have found the security guard who's been watching you all day. You cross the enormous hanger, picking up your tool box you put it in the back of the ute & then decide to pull the ute into the hanger, then anyone passing will think you've locked up & left for the night. Driving it in got park it past the entrance before locking the big sliding door & head to the store room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)