More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

What does Meredith do as a first use of her powers?

Start a new world order

Literally nothing was beyond Meredith's power, from changing the physical world, to peoples minds, even altering the laws of physics were child's play to her. Many thoughts ran through her head of how she wanted to use this power, maybe she could gather a few of her fellow students and turn them into her toilets, maybe she could grow large and shit on a city, or perhaps begin some sort of filthy zombie apocolyps (with lots of sex). As she though these thoughts one caught her attention 'I am a Goddess after all... Yes I am a goddess, and I should be treated as such.' she thought.

She would become the new goddess of the world, worshiped and fear, by all the worlds people, everyone would be a part of her religion, her filthy disgusting religion. Meredith collected her thoughts and then finally lit lose her powers, altering society and even the fabric of reality as she saw fit. First she gave human beings the ability to not only process scat, urine, and other such wastes (can't let her worshipers die on her) but also the ability to produce endless amounts of it, and even the ability to survive off it. All of society worshiped filth, revere it as holy bathing in filth, eating filth, having sex in filth. Every human on the earth was a part of Meredith's cult of filth and knew she was a goddess of filth gladly giving her what ever she desired. They desired her blessings and feared her wrath, for she could not only make them filthier but also take away their filth something every human loathed the thought of.

Suddenly Meredith's surroundings changed her room shifting from a rich girls bedroom to a shit encrusted temple filled with luxuries, from a bed large enough for twenty people, to a hot tub filled with shit and much more. Then Meredith heard the clanking of chains "Goddess..." a male voice said. Looking behind she saw two men (kind of twinkish men) chained to the floor "Goddess please use us as your toilet." one said "Yes please Goddess, make us filthy with your blessing." the other added "Please, please, please..." the two men begged, worshiping Meredith. As they should.

How does Meredith enjoy her world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)