More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What do you decide? Return to Debby or start a new life?

Start a new life

You just can't take it. You know thta should take care of her more than you did, but you didn't expect that she give up on the marriage, and cheated on you. Maybe the end of the marriage is the best thing, to not maintain hard feelings anymore. Besides, the divorce will be no such a pain in the ass for you, despite the division 50%-50%, you had a good job as a professor of the local University, and Debby has her own job with a good income and you don’t have children. So you decided to start a new life.

You wake up early, and get ready to go to work. You pack everything, and pay Stephanie for the night. Actually, you tell her that you will spending some time there, so pay her for a month. She tells you that is not problem, and even she's a little flirtatious with you. You left the motel and drive to the university.

Lucky for you, the day pass fastly. You give your lecture about the first Crusade, and you couldn't help but notice that Gwen Parker, a very intelligent student, wasn't paying attention to the lesson, but was too concentrated looking at you.

You left the classroom, distracted by your decision on start a new life. You're so stressed by Debby's cheating that you need to relax and release some of that negative tension alone, or look for someone that could help...You wonder about that.

Release your stress alone or you have someone who helps you with that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)