More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stormrunner Stormrunner

World and character info?

Start Mission?

The Captain Cabin - Captain Kenji rubbed his eyes tiredly, leaning back on his chair dropping the data pad he was reading with a tired sigh. He hardly got any sleep during the last 24 hours with the addition of the Chirakan prince causing unwanted complications with the human council. Fortunately he was able to convince Ashina about the importance of the mission and about collaboration among aliens. Thinking about the voluptuous doctor made his cock twitch a little and the 24 hours without sleep hadn't helped either. He was rearing to fuck the next women he met during the emergency meeting with Emperor Ren, The Pariean council and the earth council.

POP!! "Mmmm, Captain, are you ready to blow, do you need me to ride you?" asked Sleema, the ship's science officer taking a moment to stop the passionate blowjob she was administering. Kenji was lucky to stumble upon Sleema who was exiting some lucky crew member's cabin after a welcoming session that he grabbed her and took her back to his cabin without a word. There was still sometime before launch and he was technically off duty. "No, Ms. Sleema, just finish me off with you mouth please" he whispered, running his rough hands over the Parie's head as she resumed her duties.

The Medical Bay - Ashina was breathless after finishing a shouting match with her parents when she nearly blowed off earth from the Atlast 1 space exploration mission because of the inclusion of the Chirakan prince. Working with other aliens was difficult enough for her but the Chirakans were another matter, they were the sworn enemies of Earth and she couldn't see any reason a Chirakan to be included in the mission. "What do they bring to a exploration team? Their brute strength, we have Wukudi for that" she tried to make that point across during the emergency meeting but Captain Kenji had talked her into accepting the prince.

Ashina was surprised at the Captain's demeanor, she had never met any male whose eyes did not linger on her body and now dressed in the skin tight space suit which left barely anything to imagination, she was an equal competition to the Parian slut who wandered naked. So it was a surprise the occassional puffing of chest, stamping the ground with her foot to make her unbound breasts jiggle barely made any difference to Kenji. Finally accepting her defeat, she relented and Slar was brought aboard.

As she was finishing the final inventory of the med bay, the door slid open and the Chirakan prince entered. "Excuse me, your highness",spoke the Prince in his guttural groan, standing at eye level to Ashina's breasts, "I was hoping we could talk and clear everything before we took off". Ashina met the alien's eyes for a few seconds before dropping the data pad and took a seat on an empty bed, "Please call me Dr. Ashina, your highness and please sit" she gestured to an empty bed next to her.

Wukudi busied herself rearranging her cabin to make it look as close to her home as possible, the skin suit took some getting used to, having never had anything cover her breasts before, this was a new experience. But accepting new cultures, she followed their rules and nodded along. She had met the captain briefly, the ship's medical officer who seemed to be holding back something but was friendly enough. The crew didn't pay much attention to her as she took a walk across the Atlas 1, with a exception of a few human males who let out a low whistle as she passed. Rather than take insult, she decided to take it as a compliment, finally unable to meet the science officer and the Chikarian prince, she retired to her cabin for some sleep before launch.

"Thank you as always Ms.Sleema" Kenji thanked the science officer as he stood up and pulled up his pants. "My pleasure captain" Sleema giggled, wiping a bit of cum from her cheeks. "If you're ready, I've something on which I could use your advice" Kenji said, his voice now serious as he pushed a datapad towards the naked Sleema. "He is Kart, a Yoki science officer who the Yoki council wishes be part of the mission. They have left us to decide whether we want him aboard or not and the emperor has given me the decision. Since this is a matter involving you, Ms. Sleema, I'd like your input. Do we let him aboard our ship?"

Does Sleema accept the Yoki? What about the Chirakan Prince, is he the diplomat Slar or the pussy hunter Klar?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)