More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Starling City???

Starling and A Problem

John and the Hydra Hunters Had Arrived In Starling City and Were On The Rooftops when The Landed. "Alright, Hoods Off. Our Liege Has Commanded We Track, Observe, and Report our Information On The Traitor, Nyssa al Ghul, To Al-Sah-Him When He Arrives. We Will Not Engage, But We Will Find Exploitable Options For When Al-Sah-Him Begins The Process of Becoming Ra's. You Have Your Orders, Fan Out." Says John as His Men Fan Out. He Led The Hydra Hunters As A Shadow Group, They Answered Directly To Ra's. and Every Member of The League Feared Them. They Were Akin to Secret Police or Internal Affairs.

The Hydra Were Selected By John but Had To Be Approved By Ra's. Nyssa Was A Member of The Hydra, and At One Point, Was His Lover. But John Lost That When She Pursued Sara Lance. But His Love For Nyssa, That Never Died... Hydra Though Were Fanatics, Loyal to League Ideology and The Tenets of The League. They Were Taught To See The One Who Held The Title of Ra's, and Bore The Ring of The Demon As The Purest Expression of That Ideology.

Hydra Were Taught By Him Personally, He Knew Their Weakness, Their Strengths, and Their Desires. He Honed Them For One Task, That Task Could Be Anything. One Could Be Trained In Crowd Control, Another In Poisons, But All Had A Singular Purpose In Hydra. Nyssa's Was Originally To Be His Second, but Became His Beloved. John to His Great Shame, Was Betrayed By This, and Nyssa Used it To Escape His Watch. But As He Set Up He Felt His Old Self Break Through.


John Sat In Silent Fury, His Hands Shook With Rage, His Fist Was So Hard and Tightened That He Was Drawing Blood. He Soon Became Aware of The Presence of Dragonfly and Scarab. "Speak." Says John. "Sarab Sent Word Al-Sah-Him Has Arrived." Says Scarab. "And Nyssa?" Says John, Feeling Like Strangling The Love of His Life When Uttering Her Name. "Our Brothers and Sister's Have Reported Nyssa Becoming Distressed and Preparing Her Weapons." Says Dragonfly. "Then We Have Become Sloppy, and We Have been Found Out. Dragonfly, Take Scorpion, Rat, and Eagle, Find Al-Sah-Him and Bring Him Here. We Must Serve The Next Ra's." Says John. "Yes, My Lord." Says Dragonfly.

"Speak Freely Scarab." Says John. "My Lord, You Must Make Your Peace With The Decision." Says Scarab. "Nyssa Betrayed Us, Betrayed Me when She Abandoned Us." Says John. "As You Say My Lord." Says Scarab. "My Lord, We Have A Problem." Vulture Interrupts. "Al-Sah-Him?" Asks John In Concern. "No, The Traitor." Says Vulture. "Show Me." Says John. "Yes My Lord. Says Vulture.

What??????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)