More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrdonkeydick1 mrdonkeydick1

I walked over to the rock.

Stare at the rock

I stood watching the rock for sometime, before I realized that I was wasting my time. When I heard some type of sound come from a nearby bush, I went to investigate. I was suprised to see a very sexy ebony goddess standing there.

She was nearly six feet tall and barely a hundred pounds, though curvy -- her breasts where amazing. She pointed her spear at me and my gaze went from her double d breasts to the sharp point of her spear. She tied me up and attached a long string going from my tied hands to the back of her homemade g string. She motioned me to follow her.

Her ass was amazing. The way it swayed from left to right made my dick thrust to life. She had a huge bubble butt the looked like it would eat your dick up. I started walking funny to accompany my eight-inch dick.

She looked back to see and noticed, the little suprise staring at her. She walked up to me and grab my dick with her firm grip. My mind blew away. I could see the smirk on her face as she spoke, "What is this?" She tugged at it a little, and I could feel the sensation build. I was gonna moan out loud if she continued.

She spoke again, "You are a big boy." Her native accent made my dick throb. I pushed it in her direction. She slowly jerked it, amazed at the size. She licked her lips.

I couldnt take it anymore her jerking grew in speed and she was basically jerking me off now. I was moaning in pleasure. She stopped.

"No more for you." She cut the string and held on to my dick tight and lead me to her village like this. As I walked, I could feel her jerk my dick slowly. This kept my boner and I loved it. We reached the village and she took me inside a very large hut.

There were about fifty amazing amazon woman, all beautifully big breasted and big bummed, but armed to the teeth. Someone walked up and pronounced herself as the queen.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)