More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yearning_for_release yearning_for_release

How does Peter react?

Stare at her exposed pussy

Not believing his eyes, Peter stared right between her spread legs. He felt less awkward about staring now that it was clear she was exposing herself to him on purpose. The sheer fabric across her pussy was stretched thin by her posture, nearly to the point of transparency, and gave him a lovely view at her slit. Puffy outer lips were pressed against the fabric, spread wide, exposing long inner lips that were spread like a butterfly. Droplets of moisture soaked into her pantyhose, making her arousal clear.

Tearing his gaze away from the delightful sight, Peter saw that the mysterious lady was still looking right at him, biting her lip in lust. Slowly, she raised a hand to her neck, letting the fingertips brush against her skin, trailing down her chest teasingly. Her thighs slowly opened and shut, offering infrequent glimpses of her private places, and her hand drifted lower, till it was stroking her hip, fingertips splayed over the edge of her mound.

Peter was stiff and fully aroused by this point. The outline of his cock was clearly visible, pressing against the front of his work khakis. It would be impossible for anyone nearby to miss the state he was in.

Does he adjust himself?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)