More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Star Wars: The Clone War

( All characters are at least eighteen and will have characters from the books)

Ahsoka was in an elevator, she was going to visit her friend Senator Lux Bonteri. He just got settled in and she was wondering how he was doing. She reached his floor and walked to his room. She used the door bell, and soon the door slid open. She smiled at seeing the handsome, brown hair blue eyes, senator. She did have a crush on him, but being Jedi didn't allowed her to act on her feelings. She sensed his feeling for her too, but he also never acted on them either.

" Ahsoka welcome." Said he escorted her in.

They sat down on the couch, and just talked for a few minutes. After catching up, they decided to turn on the holo-net. Looking for something interesting to watch, as he searched it suddenly going crazy. Then just as suddenly it stopped and a holo-novel started playing .

Forbidden Love it was called, thinking it was some cheap romance story they decided to watch it. Maybe they could get a laugh out of it. The story was simple a forbidden romance between a male Jedi and female senator, they expect that from the title. No, that fact that they had sex scenes in it, that shocked them. They both knew they should turn off as soon they saw them.

Yet, for some reason they kept on watching and slowly moved closer together. By the end, Ahsoka was setting on Lux's lap. He was caressing he thigh and she could feel his manhood. Once the holo-novel went off, they looked into each others eyes. Both had a longing in them, a lust for each other.

Lux leaned in and kissed Ahsoka. She knew she should pull back, she should leave but no. A voice in her head screamed at her, telling her to let it happened. She wanted Lux and she knew Lux wanted her, if her master or any other Jedi found out about this. They can go fly into a black hole, no she wanted to be with Lux.

After several minute of making out, Lux pulled back.

" Ahsoka, if you want to stop just say so." Said Lux, Ahsoka just smiled.

" Stopped, hell no. You're taking me into your bedroom and fucking me hard senator, or do I have to mind trick into doing that." Said Ahsoka with a smirk, Lux just smile at her.

He stood up and carry her bridal style into his bed room. He gentle lay her down on his bed, both of them quickly took off their clothes. Lux looked at Ahsoka, her orange skin was flawless. She had a well tone but slender body, with sexy legs and Double D cup breasts.

Ahsoka smiled at Lux's manhood.

" Well someone lightsaber is work, I say twelve inch." Said Ahsoka smirking.

Soon the two where fucking like crazy, both screaming each other names. After two hours, they stopped panting in exhaustion, they held eag other.

They took a shower together and fuck two more times.

" Well this is going to be a problem." Said Ahsoka, as she finished dressing. Lux asked if Ahsoka regretted it, she smiled and kissed him.

" How about we take walk, and relax." Said Lux, Ahsoka nodded. They left Lux's apartment, not realizing she forget her lightsabers.

Ahsoka held onto Lux's arm, as they walked. They noticed many couples and a few groups ( one male and several females), just holding each other as they walked. Then they saw something that stunned them, a girl in Hutt girl outfits.

They turned to each other, as they continue on their way. They noticed several more girls in Hutt girl outfits. Ahsoka was curious, one why and two why have no one cared or stopped them. So she stopped a human girl and asked her why was she dress like that.

She giggled, telling them this was the new fashion crazy, and told them where to go. Heck, she even gave Ahsoka a coupon to get seventy-five percent off.

As the woman walked off, Ahsoka sense Lux was imagining her in one. She turned to him, " What, You did wear one for that undercover mission, but I never got to see you in it." Said Lux, grinning.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes, yes she wore one, once. It was for a mission and she never wanted to talk about it again.

" OK, senator. I will be gracious enough to let you buy me one." Said Ahsoka, grinning. Lux kissed and the two head to the location the woman told them about.

The store was called Desert Paradise, and it looked busy, this shocked both of them. They where both about to enter when Ahsoka saw.....

Who did Ahsoka see ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)