More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Which Story?

Stage Show (Hypnosis)

Robin had been worrying about his friend, John. The two of them have been the closest of friends since high school. References to Robin Hood and Little John were plentiful growing up and they really fit the parts. Robin was a svelte guy, thin and charming...at least then he thought so. John was a larger guy, tall and broad-shouldered.

John had never been too great with women but two years ago he finally got his first girlfriend and boy what that a fiasco. At first, Robin thrilled for his friend that he finally found someone and anyone would be lucky to be with him. Unfortunately, those positive vibes couldn't last. The girl in question might not have been the literal worst but she should as hell seemed to want to be. She was a complainer. Greedy. Selfish. The thing that really stands out is she was mean. Mean to everyone but meanest to John. Robin didn't hate too many people but by god did he hate her. At some point, Robin couldn't take it anymore and sit down with John.

It was a hard conversation but John needed to know that he should be treated better than he had been. He suggested that they talk about boundaries and maybe see about couples counseling if they were invested in making things work. Robin would have preferred that John just break up with her but he kept that to himself. They talked for a while and with Robin's encouragement, John decided to talk to her about it. As can already be guessed, she didn't take it well at all. To John's credit, though, he didn't back down. She was being cruel to him and if things were going to work out, they were going to need to fix it. John hadn't heard from her since that night.

That had been a few weeks ago but John was still hurting. It was around then that Robin found out about a hypnotist stage show. Though he didn't believe that hypnotism was real, it still sounded like it could be a fun night.

At first, John didn't want to go but Robin begged. John eventually agreed, knowing his friend just want to make him feel better.

How is the Show?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)