More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by spentbob spentbob

Where will you go next?

A door marked "Staff Only"

You walk through the staff only door and find yourself in a small, slightly shabby kitchen. There's a sink and a small bench, a kettle, toaster and a battered fridge, a small formica dining table with a few beat up chairs, and a tired old couch. It looks pretty much like the employee eating areas in every crummy job you've had. Why would one of the Battle Fuck girls choose this as their arena?

There's not one but two girls waiting for you in here, but they don't even look up as you enter, continuing their conversation. A plump, heavy set girl in a gray t-shirt and faded jeans is sitting at the table, eating a sandwich. Her hair is dyed a bright pink, slightly grown out revealing her blonde roots, and she is clearly bra-less under her t-shirt - her big, heavy breasts and large pointed nipples are clearly defined. She has a pierced nose and eyebrow, and is fairly spotty - she certainly isn't as attractive as the other girls you've faced here.

The other girl is prettier and slimmer, almost skinny, and is leaning with her back against the bench, sipping a mug of coffee. She's a pale girl with very dark hair, tied back in a ponytail, and wears no make up on her tired but cute and cheeky looking face. She's wearing dark blue sweat pants and a white tank top, underneath which the straps of a neon pink bra are clearly visible. She's kind of grubby, as though she's been doing some heavy cleaning - there's spots of dirt on her top, and smears of some sort of grease or mud on one of her cheeks and her tall smooth forehead.

"I just don't think it's fair, you know?" the fat girl at the table says to her friend, not noticing you at all, "I've been part of this 'organization' for two weeks now, and I'm still getting nothing out of it. I don't get to play or have fun at all, and those stuck up bitches are always bossing me about. That Alessa told me she wants me to drain and clean her pool tomorrow!"

They still haven't noticed you. You could sneak back out of the room and choose another door...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)