More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

What Does Stacie Do?

Stacie goes for the shortcut

"Fuck it!" curses Stacie, and begins trudging her way home.

She is not looking forward to the walk ahead of her. If she wants to stay by the road, she will have to take the long route back. But it is getting a little dark to take the shortcut through the wooded park by her house.

Stacie glances at her watch. When she uses the park's trails to jog, she gets home in about half an hour. A quick hike through it should get her home in slightly longer, still before total darkness sets in.

After a few final hopeful glances around the parking lot, Stacie straps the bag backpack-like behind her and jogs across the two-lane road to the wooded municipal park opposite the school campus.

The pretty volleyball captain strides quickly down the asphalt trail, feeling her braless boobs joggle under the tight cotton. The friction swells the pencil eraser-like stubs of her nipples, giving her a light-headed sort of feeling as she continues the unplanned hike through the park. The tight little shorts of her sister start to ride up her cheeks as well, pulling tight at the seam between her long, athletic legs.

A ripple of pleasure goes through the teen, forcing her to stop and catch her breath for a second, leaning forward, her hands on her knees.

As Stacie stands back upright, she realizes she has misjudged the effect of the large trees on the daylight surrounding her. It's getting harder to see the trail than she planned. She starts back on her walk home, quickening her pace further. It's not long before she realizes she has lost herself in the advancing darkness.

The brunette bites her bottom lip, fretting, looking around. She reaches in her bag for her cell phone. Should she try and call someone? Continue on? Backtrack?

What will Stacie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)