More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yoyo1342 yoyo1342

Are you the round hole, or the square peg?

Square peg!

Your name is Kyle, you're a senior at Creekside high. Creekside is a pretty good sized suburb bordering a pretty good sized city. You live in a pretty good sized house in the part of town closest to the city. Walking twenty minutes one direction will take you well in to the city, walking twenty minutes in the opposite direction will take you in to the heart of suburbia, where your high school is.

As to you, well, you are really a specimen. Take pride. You're about 6?2? with fairly average body. You?re not quite an athlete, but you enjoy playing basketball and ultimate Frisbee, and so you keep in fair shape. You occasionally wish that it was larger, but with a nice thick 7? cock, at least you know you?ll never let an opportunity go to waste, right? Your skin is naturally tan, almost a middle eastern olive color, though your face is decidedly anglo-saxon-ish, with brown eyes and brown close cropped hair.

You live with your family, which consists of your step-mother Anabel, your drop-out retail flunky of an older sister, Erin, and your not quite twin sister, Rachel (Rachel is your younger sister by about 10 months, you'll be 19 in two months, and her birthday was just the other day). Your father, George, had died a few years back. Occasionally you get a visit from your step sister Maggie, who is at college a few cities away.

Anyway, that is quite enough place setting for now. As you swiftly slide from sleep to consciousness, you are dimly aware that today is the first day of a brand new interesting life.

You wake up five minute before your alarm...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)