More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zendle Zendle

What is Kate up to?

Spying on Rose

"Come on, open the curtain."

Kate was wrapped around a branch over Rose's fence, camera in hand and Thong Bikini on. She had spent the last few minutes climbing this tree and getting onto a sturdy branch only to find that Rose had her curtains closed with only a small slip to look inside. It was laundry day for Rose, as Kate could see from all the clothes hanging out to dry and Rose was always wearing very little when she had to wash everything.

Kate inched a bit closer, thinking she saw movement...but then heard a crack from behind her. She looked back to see the branch starting to give way.

Before she could do anything Kate heard a loud snaps and fell forward, her camera flying out of her hand and body falling until she was stopped, something hooked on her ankles. Kate looked up and let out a small squeal.

Her bottom had tangled themselves up in the hanging branch and her feet were tangled up in her bottoms. She was now dangling, upside down completely bottomless!

"Oh no!" she whined, trying to pull herself up with her leg but she kept sliding off! "Damn you lotion for making my skin silky smooth!"

"Hello there."

Kate fell backward and looked down to the grass where she saw a pair of dark feet, craning her neck to look up she saw Rose, wrapped in a towel and with a big grin on her face.

Kate a smile. "Hi."

"Whatcha doing Kate?"

"Just swinging from this tree."

"The tree over my yard?"

"Yes."

"With your pussy enjoying the breeze?"

"Of course. Greater movement and all that."

"So you have no problem being bare-assed in public now?"

"Uh..." Kate thought for a moment. "Is there any answer that will let me keep my bottoms?"

"Hahaha. No."

Kate gulped and Rose, clearly enjoying herself pushed Kates pussy which caused the girl to swing.

"Hey!"

Rose smiled even wider. "What should I do with you..."

What does Rose do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)