More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

The quest stories

Spy quest (Cold War era)

“Ahhh!” the woman screamed as your tongue penetrated her pussy, hitting her g-spot and driving her over the edge. Her naked body covered sweat, arched as she shook with an orgasm that was the finalization of an hour of love-making. She stays motionless that way for a moment before collapsing on the bed, .

You smile – this is the least that you could do in return for the

[A1] cunnilingus {you're a female}

[A2] blow-job {you're a male}

Anna gave you.

You stand up, taking a sight of the beautiful young female, lying on drenched sheets. There is no small amount of pride in your own skills that you managed to achieve this.

But all pleasure must come to an end.

You put on your clothes, grab the case that the woman left next to her discarded clothes and leave her room. It takes you but five minutes to reach your flat – you live on the other side of her tenement house.

As you are about to open the case you hear a car stooping before the building. You carefully rise the curtain to get a better view. Four people got out of the car – 3 males and an attractive female, all wearing black suits (and skirt in brunette's case). They quickly enter the building that you were in just a few minutes ago.

After fifteen minutes they walk out of the building, a bulky male and a female first, then two agents with... Anna between them. Her skin is white as a sheet and her hands are cuffed. She's wearing a high-heels and a gray coat tied with belt – as you look closer you notice easily spot her naked breast and bare pussy underneath. It seems that all she was allowed to wear were high-heels and coat.

She is sited on the back sit of the car – between two males. Before even the door closed, one of the men released his monstrous member from his trousers. Anna immediately lowered her head and started sucking – to please the man. The car started and drove off, leaving you alone.

The men were from internal service of this country. They arrested Anna for a treason against her country. If she will be lucky she will be sent with a life sentence to a political prison... but considering her low position in the department, they really have no reason to keep her alive, so it is more probable that they will just execute her. Of course, she might manage to convince them to keep her alive with her mouth work.

The doubt in her guilt never crossed your mind – after all she did show you quite a few sensitive documents during the 2 months of your relationship. You didn't resist, on the contrary, you encouraged her, to impress you more. So she brought even more secret documents. She never knew you were a spy – she just wanted to impress you to drag you to bed. In the end she is

[B1]a stupid woman – a traitor who deserves whatever end will meet her.

[B2]a charming woman – it's a pity that she was in the camp of the enemy.

[B3]a good fuck and a good source of information – while it lasted.

[B4]write in

You sight and start packing. While this was a good source of information, it came to an end. It will take little time for Anna to crack under the interrogation (that she will crack before they will even get to - you have no doubt) and tell the agents about you. You will be long gone before they will come. It's time to return to your country

[C1] USA

[C2] UK

[C3] USSR

[C4] People's Republic of China

[C5] Argentina

[C6] Poland

[C7] NRD

[C8] write in

Your part in Cold War has just begun.


Story published under the link:

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.291181

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)