More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kazuomeso kazuomeso

But what is your Species?

Spotted Hyena

You let out a great, big, sharp-tooth baring yawn and lift your arms over your head to stretch, your tan and brown spotted pelt being pulled taut over your powerful but otherwise plush body. You are, as your mother would describe it, a little more butch than your sisters. Definitely bigger than your brothers. Most hyena gals were built all sturdy like. Thick neck, strong arms, hips thighs. You just had a little extra help. Hell, if you went to the gym you could probably be the baddest bitch in the city.

Where most naturally born Hyena gals had something that mimicked a penis, you had the genuine article. Two heavy, black fur swaddled balls and a sheath that held a fat cock that draws the attention of most women and more than a few men. your tastes, along with how you use your shaft, were completely your own, of course. You hike a leg and reach down to give yourself a long, crass scratching before sniffing your claws. You might need to get a shower before you do anything, or do nothing. Or you could remain smelling funky and doing the same.

How are you going to start your morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)