More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who to test her new powers on first?

Spider-man (DC/Marvel)

'Spider-man. His annoying sense of humour would normally put me off, once I control him I can use his mouth for much... better things. Even through his suit you can tell he has a sexy body... plus that time he lost all of his clothes excluding his mask. People online had complimented his abs, ass and... other equipment for months afterwards. Then there is intelligence, which while lazy, has been shown when he needs it. Best example is his web-shooters and web formula.

Plus he has been contact with every hero and villain in the world, both in fighting with and against them. His connects would be of use to me, in addition to everything else he brings.' the redheaded vixen thought to herself as she tried to come up with a plan to capture him.

Which wasn't as hard as it seems since she could just get some villains to show up and lure him into her clutches. Villains she could get from Arkham or in New York where Spidey had many of his foes.

'So just find some villains, enslave them with my new powers, lure Spidey into a place where my pheromones can get him and my plants can hold him, then kiss him to make him mine. Seems so simple... like many plans which have gone to pot. Perhaps I should find a way to stack the deck against him. A few ideas come to mind.' As the plant villain developed her scheme.

What is Ivy's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)