More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by horny4love horny4love

Which story do you want to read?

Spider-man: No Way Home

Since his first public appearance it was rumored, the incident that gave Spider-man his superpowers also gave him an unusually big dick. It was finally confirmed when Mysterio leaked a video online of the beloved spider-man masturbating to the naked European chicks illusion created by the drones. Not only that, Mysterio also revealed that the man under the mask is Peter Parker. So now, all the horny women of the world know where to find and get a taste of that big dick.

Hence, Peter seeks help of Dr. Strange to make all the women forget the fact that spider-man has a big dick (and also his secret identity). Mid spell Peter requests that some should retain the memory of seeing his cock; namely MJ, aunt May, Betty Brant, and that hot SHIELD agent who gave him the black spidey suit. Due to excessive tampering Dr. Strange loses control and Peter accidentally ends up bringing all people who want to (metaphorically and literally) fuck Peter Parker to his reality.

How will our friendly neighborhood spider-man deal with this situation?

NOTE: All the characters participating in this story are 18+ irrespective of their ages in the movie.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)