More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Do you expect special treatment, or will you work your way up from the bottom?

Special treatment, of course!

As you might imagine, growing up was different for me than for most guys. Not too many boys get the "Bird and the Bees" talk from their parents while two of their favorite porn stars act it out for them. The topic of sex was much more open around our house, as well as our general acceptance of it. I didn't grow up with any hangups, sexually, because in the family business, we couldn't afford to say that something was too kinky or weird.

My friends all imagined that Dad would bring home a different starlet every night for me to screw. I wish! We did have our share of adult industry big names in our home, though. We had some great parties where I got to hang out with some awesome people and see them in a way that most people never do -- clothed and standing up, for example.

Most of my attempts at scoring with the stars were met with the same success that any other teenage kid would have. I got plenty of polite pats on the head, along with the words, "Maybe someday when you grow up." The best success I had was with the aspiring actresses, who thought they could get in good with Dad through me. It didn't help them, career-wise, but it sure helped me! Nothing made me prouder the first time I had my friends over, popped a DVD in the machine, pointed to a chick, and said, "Guys... the bed that you're sitting on now is the exact place where I banged this girl!"

The guys always wanted me to take them to the studios to check things out. I couldn't, of course. Technically, I wasn't even supposed to be there and hardly ever got to go. When that didn't work, they wanted me to arrange rendezvous for them with aspiring starlets. Again, I just didn't have that kind of pull.

After Kathy started working at the studio, I pleaded in vain for her to pull some strings for me, but she just laughed and told me I’d have to “wait until you’re all grown up, little man!”

All of that was about to change, though, because now that I'm 18, I get to start my first day as "Special Assistant to the President." I can't wait!

First day on the job

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)