More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CamperA CamperA

A Special Guest?

Special Guest

The profile on Samantha and her friend told Tom that these young women were good students that needed guiding.

"Samantha is is the strong one," A young woman's voice said from just behind Tom's chair.

Without looking behind him Tom said, "I knew you would be here; are you dressed appropriatly?"

"Yes Master," The voice seemed to drop an octive becoming sultry and desirous to please. "You are my master in all things."

"Then stand in front of me my pet," Tom said firmly. "For if you please me, your reward will be great but if you don't..."

The young woman moved with grace and style knowing that she was pleasing to look at and her desire to please her master was upper most in her mind.

Tom looked his student over from head to toe and smiled. His was wearing a red satin bustier with a hook and eye front and ribbon lacing up the back with three inch high heels. He thought the black garters and silk stockings were a great touch. "I see," he said once he finished looking the student over. "You are wearing the collar I gave you."

"I wear it all the time master," the girl crooned. "You gave to me as my reward."

Tom smiled as he slapped the girl's bottom hard. "What else did I do for you?"

"You gave me a name master," the girl sighed. "My name."

"What is that name my pet?"

The girl would pretend to forget just so he could spank her and if she was really good, he would fuck her in the ass.

"My salve name is Robyn Slut." She said.

Tom nodded his head but made no further moves on the girl. Robyn was puzzled.

"Have I displeased you master?" she asked getting on her knees.

"No, you haven't displeased me Robyn," Tom said. "Orion just left and he has desires to take my place but the school wants to keep me on a little longer."

Alice felt some alarm, what would she do if Tom were to leave now? "Why would he want to see you go master? What would I do if you leave?"

"I'm getting too old for the job." Was all he would say.

"But you aren't too old master," Alice protested. "I can get the girls to tell everyone that you are not old at all."

Tom unzipped his pants and said, "For that my pet you may suck my cock until I cum in your mouth."

Alice was eager for the taste of Tom's cum and if she did well, he would fuck her hard.

After cuming in Alice's mouth Tom said, "I'm going to need your help with this one Robyn, there are two girls coming in here and since you know them you can tell me about them."

Alice felt as though she would have an orgasm right there on her knees. "Do you wish me to change master?"

"No, don't change, I want these girls to what will be expected of them before I am through." Almost as an after thought Tom added that Alice could play with herself. "After you cum for me my pet you will wait in the bathroom until I call you."

Alice slid her fingers into her pussy working her clit just the way Tom had taught her. "Master if I am really good, will you let me take your cock inside of me?"

"Yes, I think that would be good for you," Tom said as he watched Alice writhe on the floor. "Make sure that you clean up while you are waiting for me to fall you."

Alice came and once her orgasm passed she quickly got up and headed for the bathroom.

Tom waited for the bathroom door to close when he pushed the buzzer on the top of his desk. "You may send the girls in now." Was all he said.

Tom was once again behind his desk watching as the two young women entered his office. "Good afternoon," he said pointing at the chairs in front of his desk. "Please have a seat."

As an open act of defiance, neither girl moved to sit down. Tom smiled and shook his head as if to say, "Get it out of your system now since you now belong to me."

Samantha and Sue might have been twins, they dressed the same and wore their hair the same, they had deep blue eyes and knock out bodies that they liked to flaunt. The school uniform only enhanced their endowments and the two girls knew it.

Tom pictured them bent over a table with their bare ass waiting for the stroke of his belt. "You will both sit down now," He said without raising his voice. "There is only one way through that door and that is for you to do a you are told."

Sue Crowley started to laugh but stopped after she felt the sting of Tom's hand across her breasts. Tom turned his attention to Samantha and did the same thing.

"You are not the first defiant young ladies that I have had to deal with over the years," Tom said in a matter of fact voice. "There are a few of you still on campus who remember me."

"What makes you so special?" Samantha asked rubbing her breasts trying to make the sting stop. She stopped rubbing her breasts when she noticed the Dean of Punishments raised his hand to strike her.

"If I hit you, you do not rub the soreness away unless I tell you to do so." He said before returning to his desk. "Why don't we let one of your fellow students answer that question for you." Tom said as he knocked on the bathroom door. He then added, "You are to stop touching your breasts unless I tell you."

Alice felt her heart skip a beat, she was going to make Tom proud of her. She heard him asking her to come out of the bathroom and show hereslf off. Alice hesitated for a moment, after all she did not want to let her master down. "Shit, I'm ready to cum in my panties and we are just getting warmed up."

"Pet, I want you out here now," Tom said as he returned once again to his desk. "I have been told that you two are real teasers and little bitches." He picked up his paddle and held it in his hands.

Samantha took excption and started to say something smart when Tom hit her ass with a paddle. "Ouch, that hurts you bastard."

Tom hit Smantha again saying, "You do not talk back to those who are in chage of you, everytime you talk back I will hit you until you learn."

Samantha seemed to think better of saying anything and the moment she went to rubb her sore buttocks she felt the sting of the paddle again.

"You will not rub that spot unless I tell you," Tom said as he moved closer to Samantha. "Lift up your skirt, I want to see your panties."

Smantha hesitated for only a moment and once again the paddle slammed across her buttocks. This was all so wrong, how could this be happening to her? When next orded to lift her skirt she did as she was told for she did not want that damn paddle to hit her ass again.

"Mmm, I don't like those panties, take them off."

"What? Take them off?" Samantha was nervous she didn't want to recieve another hit from that damn paddle but she didn't want some strange man seeing her bare bottom either. "Please, this isn't right." She said almost sobbing.

"My pet," Tom addressed Alice who stood waiting for her master to tell her what to do. "Get these young bitches some special panties would you? I am sure that you can find the right size."

Samantha and Sue stole looks at one another wondering who Mr. Wolff was talking to.

"These should fit them just fine master," Alice said to Tom as she returned with the panties.

"Ok girls," Tom said. "Turn around and take off your uniforms."

Samantha and Sue hesitated and each was rewarded with a slap across their respective breasts.

"I see you recognize my pet," Tom said to the girls as they removed their uniforms. "For the time being she will be your guide and mistress and you will address her as such. Now take off your panties and put these on."

The girls did as they were told and though they were slow about it Tom decided to let it slide, after all they would learn soon enough to do what they were told when they were told. The panties were the crotchless kind.

Pointing at Samantha and then at Sue; Tom walked up to them and roughly pulled their bras off. "You will not cover yourself," Tom ordered, now put these panties on. Remember, I am your master here just ask this slut standing next to me." He pointed aty Robyn who stood quivering with delight. "Now, take off your clothes or i promise you more spankings."

It was clear that Alice was not going to come to their aid so the did as they were told.

"You chose well my pet," Tom said to Alice who smiled and thanked him. "The crotchless panties will do very nicely. Now pick out a bra for them."

"Wait till my parents hear about this," Samantha said blushing madly. "They will have your ass in jail so fast."

"Oh my, the new slut needs a bit of a lesson," Tom sighed as he moved behind the fuming young woman. "And the first lesson is to never sas your elders." He then twisted Samantha's nipples hard. "If I tell you to lick my shoes, you will do so without asking why, if I tell you to lick my balls you will do so and if I tell you to make your friend cum, you will do so."

"I know you think your friend will help you," Tom said pointing to Alice. "But you see, she was once just like you two and she is now very happy to do my bidding."

The girls looked from Alice to Tom and watched while Alice willingly got down on the floor and licked Mr. Wolff's shoes.

"Show me your breasts my pet," Tom directed Alice. "Play with them for me, I want you to make your nipples hard. i want your friends to see how tame you are afound me."

"Yes master, may I cum for you as well?"

"We shall see."

There was no way that this could be someone they knew, Alice was always iin charge but here she was the willing of an older man.

"Take this vibrator and put into your tight hole." Tom said handing the vibrator to Alice.

Alice's moans of pleasure filled Tom's office. "Please fuck me master, oh god I need to feel you inside of me master."

Alice let out a long moan as she bucked and gasped, the orgasm overwhelming her as always. He one dream is to be fucked by Tom Wolff

"That's disgusting," Samantha said forgetting that she was all but naked. "You can't make anyone do things like that."

Tom shook his head and moved faster that Samantha thought he could. "Ouch!" Tom had grabbed her by her hair.

"If you insist on being a smart mouth bitch then I guess it's time to silence you."

Tom pinned Samantha against the desk and quickly bound the girl's hands with a pair of cuffs. Tom told Alice to put a ball-gag into Samantha's mouth.

"Make sure that both girls are tied to a chair so that they may watch me fuck you."

"Have I pleased you master?" Alice said. "Please use me as you see fit."

Tom smiled at his number one girl and said, "I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum for you deserve a reward for being my best pet. But do not act like a fawner unless I tell you."

Lessons Begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)