More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoomBoomPow BoomBoomPow

Special Frisking

Special Frisking

"A visitor? Huh? That doesn't make sense for after hours," mumbled Brad in confusion as he looked intently at the security monitor. Standing just outside the door was a drop dead gorgeous brunette dressed in a tight fitting white blouse and a short black skirt that came down to half her knees, displaying a pair of long slender legs. The fromt of her blouse swelled out, containing an incredible pair of breasts that seemed to downplay even Gemma Lake's big tits

It then hits Brad that he knows this woman. She lives in the same suburb neighborhood as him and Brock. She was one of his hot MILF neighbors who was also happened to be Brock's stepmother, Jessica Ford. All his teen years and still to this day he would help her out around the house and jerk off thinking about her and how hot and curvy she was and how much of tease she was. Of course, he never told Brock about what he really thought about his stepmother.

This also meant she was the wife of the owner of this company. Brad took a moment to regain his composure as he stared at the sexy MILF in admiration. "Hi, Mrs. Ford. What can I do for you?" He finally managed to say over the intercom.

"Hi, Brad. I know my husband didn't put this in the books, but I need to get in. I have to gather some of Dr. Lake's lab results for him."

Brad found this odd, Mr. Ford never forgot to put anything on the books or to call beforehand for the security guards to know about. He even wrote his name down and he was the CEO of the company. He definitely didn't let his wife and Brock pass by either without properly signing in.

"This was a last minute thing. We have some new breakthrough news that we've been looking for," Jessica added.

"Um okay. I'll buzz you through, Mrs. Ford," announced Brad, pressing the green access button and letting the buxom MILF through the secure doors. He wondered if he could really turn down the bosses wife and risk the opportunity of ending up in bad graces with the kind of people that could fire him in an instant.

As Jessica entered, Brad couldn't help, but notice her huge tits jiggle sightly as she walked through, her high heels clicking on the floor.

"Mrs. Ford if you don't mind, your husband just had a brand new security service installed as you know and with that comes with some new protocols. He wants us to use it on everyone. Do you mind?" Brad asks.

"Not at all," she said.

"Okay well please step up to the monitor, just in front of the red tape there," said Brad, pointing to the monitor and red line on the floor as he got up from behind the desk and moved over to stand in front of the hot MILF. "As part of the newly enforced security procedures, I'm going to have to check you for weapons and such," Brad explained.

Jessica smirks and raises one eyebrow doubtfully, "Weapons?"

Brad considered letting Jessica just go through with no problem, but a counter thought made him consider if this was all just a test to see would he and or Brock keep up the new security measures no matter who it was.

"I know with you being the wife of the CEO it might sound a little crazy Mrs. Ford," Brad said, agreeing with her, "However, this facility does get a lot of threats from protesters and we have to take everything seriously as I'm sure you know." That line had worked wonders with the reporter when Brock used it on her and now with the sight of Jessica Ford, the hot MILF with ample chest had inspired him to try another measure... the "Special Frisking" for himself.

"Yes, I know. Well I do want to see how well you're trained on this protocol to give a report back to my husband. Very well," Jessica said.

Brad nods, trying to stop himself from a smirk of excitement as he made his way behind her.

"Hold on," said Jessica. Brad's heart sank fast and he stopped in his tracks. "Shouldn't you use a metal detector during this?"

"Um..." Brad stammered a little bit, trying to think of an excuse. "Yes we do, but..." he glances over at a rack behind the desk where an unopened package containing new metal detectors are on the bottom shelf. "We ordered new ones to fit the same system, but they haven't arrived yet. They'll be here tomorrow. So I'm going to have to do a manual pat down."

"Oh, alright then," Jessica said with a shrug.

Brad quietly lets out a sigh of relief, his quick accuse worked. "Please extend your arms out to the sides and remain in position."

Brad runs his hands along the right arm, then the left, giving them a very cursory search. He planned on being a lot more thorough on the rest of her hot body. He runs his hand down her sides, his fingertips gently brushing the sides of her large breasts, giving him a sample of what was to come. His searching hands slides over the womanly curve of Jessica's hips and down the outside of her thighs.

The sexy MILF made no reaction at all as Brad's hands brushed down over her bare knees, although obviously there was clearly nothing for him to search there for. He then runs his hand up back the of her long legs, almost tempted to go up under her skirt, but not wanting to take that big of a risk, he had other ideas in mind.

Brad was speechless as his hands slid up over the outside of her skirt, sliding up until he cupped the soft cheeks of her ass in his palms. Brad gave Jessica's delightful bubblebutt a gentle squeeze, sort of expecting to be told off or slapped at any second. Neither of those happened, however, so Brad ran his palms in a circle over Jessica's skirt-clad plump ass and gave it yet another gentle squeeze before sliding his hands up her hips again.

"I'm almost finished here," he tells her, stepping closer and trying his best to resist the urge to thrust his bulging hard-on against her ass. His hands slide around her front, rubbing over her flat stomach and then move upwards.

His hands tremble and Brad feels as though he was going to explode in his pants as his hands move up towards the MILF's massive tits. He gives a barely audible groan as he cups the underside of her massive breasts, his thumbs running over their sides. Jessica still didn't complain at all so Brad pushed it even further, moving his hands up and closing right over her big tits, cupping them through her blouse.

Brad held back a groan as his hard cock brushes against her ass and he gives Jessica's breasts a firm squeeze. He runs his hands over her huge melons more groping than searching as he explored their expanse. He's not even putting on the act of a pat down anymore. Her amazing large titties feel so soft, she was wearing velvet lace bra beneath her blouse, but he still felt her erect nipples through the layers of material.

"Are you done now, Brad?" Jessica asked impatiently as Brad mauled her breasts.

"Oh um..." Brad stammers, snapping out of the daze her breasts had placed on him. He releases her tits. "Uh... I'm not sure. It feels like there maybe something in there."

"Yeah. It's my tits," she replied, sarcastically and a bit annoyed by Brad at this point.

"I um... I need to check," Brad takes a deep breath, he's nervous, but excited at the groping he'd been able to get away with. Jessica was way hotter than the reporter Brock had tricked and Jessica's tits were absolutely out of this world. "Can you um... please open your blouse."

The MILF frowned, clearly frustrated. "Oh you're going to grope me some more?" She said sarcastically.

Brad did his best to look innocent as he could. This could be bad if she told her husband about this. "Of course not Mrs. Ford. I would never do that. I apologize for any confusion I put you through. I just need a quick look, to make sure there’s no weapons. You could have a gun or something hidden in there."

Jessica sighed, but to Brad's delighted surprise she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse.

Brad stared at her, his cock bulging obscenely at the front of his uniform pants as Jessica pulled open her blouse, displaying her very much impressive bra-clad tits. The horny young man gasped at the sight of her velvet bra, her huge breasts forming an impressive cleavage a out the lace.

"You see," she said after a moment. "I'm obviously not currying any weapons."

"Yes, I see. I just need to double check..." began Brad, reaching out for her big tits again.

"No!" Jessica snapped, taking a few steps back away from him and pulling her blouse closed. "I wanted to see how you were doing with the new protocol, but I think that's enough. Just let me through now."

Brad decided that he pushed the limit far enough. "You can go through," he said, somewhat let down.

Jessica gives him a nod then heads to Gemma's lab.

Wild Things

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)