More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

Who do you see peering back in the Mirror

Special Agent Anika White investigating missing people

Ankia saw her own dark greenish eyes which her Ex boyfriends used to tell could be warm and inviting yet still seem to always hold a veil of mystery. This combined with her fiery red hair and her pale complexion made Anika White 27 special undercover agent an exotic attractive woman....

Yet so far an unlucky one as she found out some months ago that her beauty was not enough to stop her boyfriend from cheating on her......

Well... Anika pulled herself together she was not here for self-reflection but for some serious work.

All the hints and clues she had found on the missing peoples case she now had been working on for some months seem to lead her!

A museum was sure an odd similarity in a case like this yet everything was pointing at it and especially this strange exhibition which seems somehow to relate to all this vampire bogus which has been so popular in recent years and still some kind of young women seem to find appealing for some reason....

As Anika was sure the group had continued to the next exhibition hall she ventured into inspecting the room closer.

Ignoring in the process the two skeletons as her reports clearly indicated that those were fake, plastic imitations of human bones from china to be precise on which someone has put those fake fangs.

No, Anika was looking for something else, something behind the scenes of this exhibition was even more odd than this exhibit and she was the one who was going to find out and solve the mystery of young, beautiful women disappearing which all had together that they were last seen in the vicinity of this vampire freak show....

What does Anika find out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)