More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drakin929 Drakin929

What does Mila decide?

Special 1

The coins aren't all the pirates are seeking. In truth there is another set of magical items Darius has his eyes out for, but for different reasons.

In addition to 'The Wizards Treasure', he seeks 'The Sorceress' Runes'. A magical set of eight rune stones created by a sorceress attempting to channel the darkest natures of the world.

Seven of the stones are rooted in the Seven Deadly Sins: Greed, Lust, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, Envy, and Gluttony. Each was meant to be a focal point for all of that sins influence in the world. The eighth is unknown. Rumored to be a 'control rune', the exact nature of what it was meant to be was lost as the sorceress was killed by a good knight before she could complete it.

The runs, like the coins were scattered across the lands. Darius seeks to find them and destroy them, believing if they're destroyed their grip on the world of mortels will be lost forever. However, the legends also say whoever collects all eight would have the magical powers of a dark god.

RUNE RULES:

Each of the runes, once touched, will bestow a small amount of 'taint' regarding their sin.

Individuals can be 'tainted' multiple times.

Some physical changes may occur regarding taint. The lusty might get more 'endowed'. The greedy might show some dragon hoarding traits. The envious or the wrathful might get a little more 'monstrous'. Etc.

The goal is still the coins, but now the runes are in the mix too.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)