More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Geo Geo

What rule will Mary try to break?

Speaking of rules...(For Writers)

The Theatre is enchanted by a spirit, and anything that happens in it is literally anything, so go nuts mostly. So far, the rules to the stage is that after the transition of 6.1 (She tries to ignore them, then continue on) She gets teleported to a scene that seems very real to her and the other subjects. She must act out her parts, or get punished with a scenario of embarrassment that happens.

The assistants are all previous performers whom have accepted their fate, and became immortal servants to him, becoming his 'puppets' while being completely alive and well, but under his watchful eye and his ability to control them at any point he wants. They all have their own personalities, but have decided to give up and become what they are now, so they were all in Mary's position in one time or another.

The scenarios that this story focuses on is comedic and sexual, so while reality-bending is possible within the building or constructed areas within the building, do keep to the theme of control.

These are just loose rules so far, and I may go back and add or edit more, so just think of what you think of would be good, and I'll see if it's appropriate.

Enjoy!

Other writers are appreciated~!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)