More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MickeyMoose5 MickeyMoose5

First night's tease of Kate?

Spanking tits and pussy

Kate was finally coming around again granted she was still groggy but that really didn't matter to me at all. "Nice to see you awake again bitch." I said as I approached her. I took out a digital camera and snapped a picture of her hanging against the bars of the cell.

"Stop taking pictures of me." She said her voice sounding soft and far away. "You can't take pictures of my naked body so stop it."

"You will find Kate Jackson that I can do whatever I want to you now." I said still using my voice box. "I have to admit that I have dreamed of seeing your naked body."

"And now that you have you can let me go." Kate said her voice sounding a little stronger but her eyes were still showing a bit of a glazed look.

"No, no that isn't going to happen." I said. "I am going to teach you a lesson and I am going to own you before I am done."

I stood back looking at my sister contemplating what I would do first and then I smiled. "Damn I sure do like your tits." I said as I smacked first one and then the other. "How does that feel? Do you like it?" Kate shook her head no. "Ah, I'm glad that we are on the same page." I said and I spanked them several more time and each slap made Kate cry out and her body jerk against the restraints. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks. "You look lovely Kate," I said as I twisted her nipples. I could feel each one harden. "Oh my, the bitch's nipples are hard, i think you secretly like this."

"No I don't," Kate said her voice sounded harsh. "You can't keep doing this."

I changed my focus to her pussy and I started slapping making her jump and moan as she tried to protect her pussy. "Time to add something special." I said as I put a ball gag into her mouth. "This will keep you quite."

I alternated between slapping her tits and spanking her pussy, her breathing was becoming harsher as she sucked in air around the ball in her mouth. She was drooling and her pussy was very wet. I stepped in real close and whispered in her ear. "I hate to tell you this bitch but your pussy is really wet." I demonstrated by putting my finger into her pussy making Kim moan and arch her body at my probing finger. I tool it out and stuck the finger into her mouth making her taste her own juices. "I think that is enough for tonight." I said as I released my sister from the cuffs. "I will see you in the morning." I was sure that I heard her crying as I left the garage but that was fine with me, I figured that Kate would become mine after a few days of "special" treatment. "That's right Kate you won't be a nasty cunt much longer, you will be my pet who will do whatever I want when I want.

Kate's education continues?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)