More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What's next?

Space Vampire

[https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5vh3vd

Buck Rogers and Wilma Deering arrive at Theta Station to have Twiki serviced, but soon a freighter crashes with the space station. The freighter crew are found in a state between life and , and believing a virus may be responsible, Commander Royko orders the base under quarantine. Soon however, Wilma feels a cold, evil presence stalking her and several station crew begun turning up half-dead. Buck learns that the source of said deaths is the Vorvon, a space vampire that can drain the life energy from his victims and turn them into zombies. However, only Buck is convinced that the Vorvon exists and plans on making Wilma his next victim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emcrwCY5iLA

Wilma offers herself to the Vorvon with the promise that he will leave Buck and Royko alone. But as soon as she has been drained and corrupted by the Vorvon's evil power, she herself goes to seduce and drain Buck. [

In the episode as shown, Buck evades evil Wilma's attempt to seduce and convert him. The Vorvon is defeated when Wilma flies a shuttle close to a sun, destroying the creature with this radiation and curing Wilma. But what if the episode had played out differently? Or what if there had been a sequel in season 2, with the starship Searcher flying close to the Vorvon's planet of origin, and Wilma feels the evil power that once corrupted her growing within her again?

Space Vampire - alternative version

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)