More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AddickTara AddickTara

Go find Natalya, spy on your mum & her friends at the spa or go meet your friends?

Spa

Unfortunately there isn't a great deal to do in Redburn so you jump in your car and go and pick up Ryan and Charlie your two best friends. Although their parents aren't particularly wealthy and you're pretty sure your mum doesn't like either of them they've always been pretty nice to you. Of course that could just be because your family is wealthy and you have a swimming pool in your house.

Once you pick them both up from the rougher part of Redburn you consider what to do. After a while you decide you may as well head to the spa, there is a gym there and your mum is always talking about how great it is. You've only been yourself a couple of times so you decide to go and check it out. It doesn't hurt that your mum's friends are pretty good looking either.

You pull up outside and stroll in, fortunately your whole family are members and the guy on reception has often been to your house for BBQ's in the summer so he recognises you instantly.

'Mr Barker, great to see you. If you're looking for your mum she's having a 1 on 1 workout with one of our trainers.'

Do you go and find your mum or try and find one of her friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)