More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A dueling Geko A dueling Geko

What's your quirk?

Soul Regalia

A Quirk that can look into the surface level of someone else's soul, mostly just reading what people are like and similar basic things like that, but The user is able to Form or Summon a weapon that has a similar power, ability, or boost to replicate the person's quirk and the Weapon would be based off the first person, or in rare occasions, the first two people if both manifested weapons could be used in both hands without any issues. The only thing the Quirk required is that the user having a certain amount of proficient with using that weapon, since not all souls can grant the same level of weaponry of the same type often, or else you would not be able to wield it as well. The weapon's appearance and what it can do depends on either the first or first two people the user looks into, The weapon would either have a Ability or Power that is similar to the quirk, but not exactly, or in some cases it would just be a boost in strength for example. Most your family either has something based around Summon/Conjuring or Soul based quirks and similar things.

Due to having a well balanced test scores and that you (usually) have a straight mind.

So, where are you currently?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)