More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

Who is first man or woman and what are you looking for?

Sort out who looks right for the parts

You have the actors and actresses report to your studio. An old werehouse you had bought when you first started trying to make films. Not much to look at from the outside but plenty of room inside.

You then have them all the actors and actresses undress and line up. A few walked out at that point.

But if they were not prepared to do this they would not be willing to fuck in front of a camera either.

Now you had three parts to cast. A teenage girl her mother and step brother. You have decided to play the step father yourself.

Several girls look just about right . Young and pretty with a nice body. You have each one step forward a fake an orgasm. One of the girls made you think she was giving birth on stage the faces pulled and the noise she made.

You then pick the one with the biggest boobs.

As for the guys you have them get themselves hard and have your actress measure them the one with the biggest cock got the part.

As for the mother you look for a woman who resembled the eighteen year old you got to play her daughter.

The rest you have leave their portfolios and phone numbers telling them that this is only your first movie you will soon be making more. The other young women you sugested they might try filming themselves while they were faking an orgasm and then seeing if they could work out how to do it better.

Firt screen

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)