More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Where to first?

Sorority

You know your neighbor Chloe is rich, living off her parents money while she tries to make a name for herself as a model. She is very cold towards you and probably would not spit on you if you were on fire. You walk next door and pound on her door.

Chloe swings the door open. She is wearing pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Her long, thick, blonde hair is in a pony tail. "What?!" she says angrily. "I'm on my way to the gym. What is it?"

"You obey me and do whatever I say, so shut up!" you say. "You are not going to work out. You are going to go to the construction site down the street and see how many hand jobs you can give and how much cum you can get sprayed on your face and head and orgasm like mad when cum hits you. When you can't find any more guys to jack off, take selfies of your cum soaked face and head and send the photos to all of your friends. Now give me your car keys."

Chloe reached in her purse and handed you her keys. She leaves her apartment and starts walking to the sidewalk. You walk to her 2015 red Mustang convertible and drive to the state university in town. You pull up outside the Delta Zeta Delta sorority. It is the oldest and most prestigious sorority on campus. You walk right in and find twenty young women in the living room. They are sitting on couches, chairs, and the floor as a statuesque young lady with strawberry blonde hair is standing in front at a podium. They all look at you, and the one at the podium glares at you. "Who the hell are you? Get out!"

"I'm your new adviser, and you all will do exactly as I say and believe every word I say. Now you!" you point at the standing girl. "Strip naked and finger fuck yourself like your life depended on it, but do not orgasm!"

The girl started to strip.

"Now, ladies, you are all sexually submissive, bisexual, exhibitionist nymphomaniacs who love being humiliated and degraded during foreplay and sex. We have some new rules. Number one, when you enter the sorority house, you must immediately strip naked and cannot dress until just before you leave, now strip!"

The girls stand up and start to disrobe. The strawberry blonde finishes stripping and starts vigorously finger fucking herself.

"Number two, you cannot wear cotton panties, just silk, satin, or lace. Number three, no bras until you graduate. Number four, you must never go more than forty eight hours without sex. Number five, as long as you are in college, you cannot be in a monogamous relationship, you must fuck as many guys and women as possible in as many ways as possible. Six, you love having multiple guys cum on you face and head at least twice a month and let the cum stay over night. Seven, you must flash your bare tits at a stranger at least once a week and moon a stranger at least once a week. You all have multiple orgasms during sex, even oral sex. Eight, at the end of each semester the girl or girls with the lowest GPA must be spanked and tied up with vibrators left running up their pussies and anuses until the batteries run out.

You look at the girls. They are all naked, and the strawberry blonde is sweating and panting. You smile.

more rules or time for sex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)