More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by gystex gystex

Please select your preferred Role:

Sorority Girl

Your FantasyWoman will be programmed as a drunken sorority girl. In order to make your fantasy more complete, we can provide a suitable atmosphere of a college party, complete with extra guests (also manufactured by FantasyWomen, Inc) and suitable spirits and stimulants. You are welcome to integrate the other guests into your fantasy as well, but due to technical limitations it will not be possible for you to custom-design them.

Please enjoy hours of fantasy fulfillment!

___

The party at Alpha Chi Omega is in full swing by the time you arrive, and you walk into the main room with a brewsky in your hand and a hard-on in your pants. A-Chi-O girls have a well-deserved reputation for being wild and hot, and this bunch fits that description nicely. The best part is, the girls somehow completely forgot that there was a football game on tonight and that most of the men on campus would be glued to their TV sets. Since your favorite team has no chance to make the playoffs anyway, you're one of the few who skipped the game - with the result that you find yourself at a party where the ratio of girls to guys is about five to one.

"Hey, John!" one of the girls calls as you come in. You wave to her, checking out the room and seeing who else is there. You know a fair number of the Alpha Chi's by name, but there are some unfamilliar faces.

Just as you're about to go get another beer, a girl stumbles out of the crown practically into your lap. "Whoops!" she squeals, giggling madly. "Sor-ry. I think I slipped on the floor..."

She's a dark-skinned Latina girl, about five-six, with blonde from a bottle and (as you see when she stands up again) a really impressive set of tits. She wears a black T-shirt that reads "Bad Kitty" and white shorts that ride up high enough to show cheeks. By her stumbling, you imagine she's had one too many.

"Hi!" she says to you, leaning on the nearby wall for support. "I'm Doe. I'm a little tipsy!" She laughs at this as if it's the funniest thing in the world.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)