More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Where to begin?

Sorority Car Wash

"This will be so much fun!" your friend Steph laughs. "A bikini car wash to raise money for charity! We can all look hot and get wet and get all kinds of credit for the sorority. It'll be great!"

You're at a college bar having a drink with her and your other two friends and sorority sisters Brianna and Amy. Today there had been an announcement that your sorority would be holding a fundraising car wash on the weekend to raise money for some local charity. While it didn't seem to have drawn much attention from you or your other friends, Steph was clearly excited.

"Come on, think about," Steph exclaims. "The four of us in our sexiest bikinis washing cars and getting lathered up! Hey, we might even meet some hot studs! And that bitch Emma wants to make a bet about it!"

"A bet?" Brianna asks, showing interest for the first time.

"She says that her team of four girls can raise more money than our team of four girls. She says losing team buys the other team an evening at The Diamond."

"For real?" you ask. The Diamond is a very hot new nightclub that opened recently and is said to be pretty expensive. You haven't been yet, but you'd love to go.

"For real. I told her I talk to you guys and get back to her. What do you say?"

"Who else is on her team?" Amy asks.

"Sarah of course, those two never do anything without each other. Plus Felicity and Tanya. Come on, any two of us are hotter than all four of them put together. What do you say?"

Brianna nods thoughtfully, looking at you and Amy. The two of you grin and nod back.

"We're in," you say, and the four of you clink glasses in a toast.

What bikini do you wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)