More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

Which girl do you want to have fun with?

Sophie takes over Elly's date

In the second month of college, Elly's still dating her old high school sweetheart Chuck. Her black hair is done up in a pony tail and she's wearing a yellow flower print summer dress when he comes to pick her up for their date from the haunted sorority house.

"Sweetie, you're early," she says, kissing her boyfriend. "I'll be fifteen minutes more."

Chuck sits down while Elly runs upstairs. Her sorority sister Sophie is hanging out in a crop top and blue skirt.

The happy couple irritates you with their dullness. You've already conditioned Sophie to not wear panties. You take over Sophie again.

"Hey, big boy," you make Sophie say as she reaches for Chuck's crotch. "I bet you have a big cock, and I bet you want to put it in my wet cunt."

Chuck freezes but gets hard. You make Sophie take his hand and put it on her breast. He squeezes and you know you've hooked him.

"Squeeze harder," Sophie whispers as her fingers make short work of his zipper and pull out his. She squats and starts blowing Chuck right in the sitting room of the sorority.

"Down in 5," Elly calls down to her boyfriend, but he just moans from Sophie's lips on his cock. You know how to whore up a sorority girl.

Does Elly catch Sophie blowing her boyfriend? What sick things does the ghost do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)