More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Sophie Turner

Jack was sitting in a living room of a nice suburb mansion and watched a bit TV. Between his legs, the head of a young woman was bopping up and down. He hadn't bothered to ask her for her name when she had gotten in earlier, as he just had finished fucking her mom. The older woman was still laying bend over the couch, cum still leaking from her ass. Just as he had shot a load into her, her college daughter had walked in on them. On the screen the moderators were talking about a big convention in town. When he heard the VIP guests, he looked up and knew where he wanted. “Well, let us finish here,” he said and pulled the brunette’s head onto his cock before exploding in her mouth. Her eyes rolled up and a moment later cum shoot out of her ears and nose. When Jack got dressed, she still was kneeing there, slightly leaned against the couch. “Seems your brain is still swimming in cum, dear,” Jake said with a grin before he disappeared with a simple thought.

WonderCon was buzzing from people as Jack appeared and walked down the hall without anyone taking big notice of him. Lot of people were wearing cosplay and he made himself a little joke by changing a lot of the women’s breasts to fake, huge tits, stretching out their costumes.

Finally he spotted Sophie Turner and Alexandra Shipp, who were taking pictures with fans. He approached them with a dirty grin, thinking how much fun he would’ve with Sophie in the future. “Hey, Sophie,” he said and both women looked over. “Can we talk?”

“Hey, you see that there is a line?” Alexandra responded slightly annoyed to him and he raised a finger.

“Don’t talk to me like that,” he said and Alexandra got quiet. “You should give your fans more attention.” He looked around and spotted a group of men walking by, dressed as soldiers from a popular game. “Hey guys, come over here and put this slut into good use. And make sure she will be busy for the rest of the con, because she is a free-use slut.”

Sophie stood nearby and watched with wide eyes as the group of men came over and started to strip Alexandra out of her dress, revealing the dark-skinned girl’s body. Alexandra clearly tried to protest but she couldn’t move or form any words. A moment later the first guy had shoven his cock in her mouth and soon another followed in her ass, her body rocking back and forth between the two guys.

“Shall we go,” Jack said to Sophie. “I think your friend will have a really busy WonderCon this week. No worry, her cum diet over the weekend will make her gain weight only on her tits and ass.”

Sophie tried to say something but couldn’t resist him pulling her away from her friend’s muffled moans and screams. “Well, Sophie,” he said and pushed her into a corner, “you belong to me now. So why you not go down and please your master like a good ?”

As she shook her head, he grabbed the zipper of her dress and pulled it down, revealing her naked tits and pussy. “What …,” Sophie stammered. “Where my underwear?”

“You won’t wear anything I not tell you to wear, understood?” Sophie nodded. “Good and for resisting you need to be punished.” He spun her around and a moment later his hard cock lined up with her asshole. Sophie screamed as his cock slide into her back without her being prepared for it. Screams mixed with moans as he fucked her ass hard. “Good slut,” he said. “We will have to train you a bit more, regardless.”

For a while he fucked her ass, before he felt that it was time to show her a bit more his powers. He grabbed her ass and pulled her whole asshole onto his cock, before exploding inside of her, filling her up with cum. Sophie’s ass was gaping as he pulled up and looked around. “Need someone to clean you up while you clean me up,” he said with a dirty grin and then pointed at a young woman, who was dressed like Arya Stark. “You, get over here and clean your sister’s asshole.”

The woman stopped for a moment and looked at him confused, then came over and went on her knees, burying her face between Sophie’s ass cheeks. “Now, Sophie,” Jack continued. “Clean my cock!”

Sophie starred at him for a moment but then she bend over and started to clean his cock, which had been up her bum just moments ago.

Jack grinned and thought about how much fun he would have with Sophie.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)