More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

Whom do you approach?

Sophie Turner

Your eyes wander through the groups of people standing around and come to rest on a gorgeous, tall redhead - Sophie Turner. You've always loved her in Game of Thrones, and have fapped many times to her ridiculously sexy photosets, be it from the Oscars or the Emmys. She's currently talking to Maisie Williams and Natalie Dormer, apparently being very touchy-feely with them. You watch for a minute with growing arousal as she brushes against her co-stars' boobs at every opportunity. Determined to find out whether she likes men as much as she likes girls, you approach. Before you even get to her, she catches your glimpse and gives you a seductive smile. Good start.

You smile back and join their little circle. "Good evening, ladies."
Sophie is wearing a gorgeous red dress, Natalie wears a yellow dress with deep cleavage, and Maisie wears a white lace dress with a slim black waist belt. Sophie bites her lips. "And who might you be, handsome stranger?"
You give a jovial smile and catch the other two girls' gazes. Natalie seems a bit more reserved than Sophie, but still intrigued, while Maisie looks rather shy and averts her eyes.
"My name is John. Pleasure to meet you."
"So, John", Sophie purrs, "you want to buy me a drink?"

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)