More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

Who is the first contestant to enter the house?

Sophie, a 21 year old British student

Sophie gasped as her name was called. She couldn’t believe it. She had hoped that she might get in to the Big Fucker house for at least one day, preferably two (in order to pay off her student debt). She hadn’t expected to be first.

As she nervously smoothed her long straight brunette hair, she considered the implications.

First of all, she had been voted in first by the public out of hundreds of hopefuls from all around the world. That meant that thousands of people (men probably) thought that she was the hottest of all the applicants. How on earth could she live up to that?

Secondly, she couldn’t be voted out until they had 10 people in the house. So she was guaranteed to be here for at least 10 days maybe more. That meant that not only would her student debt be wiped out, she would be comfortably set up for the beginning of her life with at least $100,000 to her name.

But the third implication filled Sophie with dread: She would be entering the house alone. The pretty young student had hoped that she could just go with the flow, link up with whoever was in there and if she was evicted a couple of days later, it didn’t matter. But if Sophie was in first, she would have to spend the first 24 hours on her own, trying to entertain a worldwide audience of millions!

She had no time to stew over her dilemma any further, because soon Sophie was being collected by two strapping female security guards and driven in a limo to the Big Fucker house.

She got out to a roar of lecherous applause and a blinding explosion of flashbulbs, lighting up the night sky. All of these people had come out to a studio in the middle of nowhere, at 10 O’clock at night, just to watch her, Sophie reflected, with a mixture of trepidation and excitement.

Deliriously excited and utterly disorientated, Sophie made her way, grinning inanely all the way to the house. A wolf whistle over the roar of the crowd made her turn. A sign read “Show us yer knickers Soph!”. Eager to please, Sophie lifted the hem of her silky pleated miniskirt to reveal that she was wearing none. Another roar of approval went up from the crowd.

Inside the house it was strangely silent and suddenly Sophie felt utterly cut off from civilisation. How long would she be here? 10 days? 20? The whole 70? Who could tell? The movement of one of the few visible camera’s yanked the young brunette back to reality. If she wanted to stay in here past the 10 days that she was now guaranteed – and suddenly Sophie realised that she did – she had better do something interesting.

What would 100 million adults like to see a young woman do alone in a house? she wondered.

The brunette looked idly round the open plan living space, with its generously proportioned kitchen area, plush inviting sofas… and curious array of sex toys.

Sophie kicked off her high heels, and plunged into the soft welcoming furniture. She cycled her long slender legs in the air, knowing that her impossibly light miniskirt would instantly slide down her smooth thighs to once more reveal her neatly trimmed pussy. At that point, Sophie decided to teasingly slip off her skimpy little top and reveal her bare perky breasts beneath. Gently massaging them and tweakimg the nipples, she eyed the sex toys again. Maybe she would try those tomorrow.

Reluctantly, the lovely student rolled off of the sofa. To be honest she was so tired after the adrenalin rush of the evening, that she could quite happily have dropped off to sleep there and then. But she herself to look around some more.

Barefoot and topless, Sophie explored the bedroom. There were 5 beds inside. Only two were doubles. Another two were singles. But in the middle was a vast king-sized bed that would easily accommodate the remaining four housemates. All had a similar design, with some very phallic-looking bedposts.

Sophie’s dilemma was which bed to bag for herself. She was tempted to go for one of the singles, in the interests of a quiet night. But figured that wasn’t the way to win herself favour with the audience. On the other hand, the king-size was looking promising. She could stake a claim to that and have a few nights of luxury before it filled up. King-size it was then.

Sophie continued to explore the house and garden, before returning to the bedroom, to turn in for the night.

The house was kept almost uncomfortably warm, so Sophie had no reservations about sleeping naked on top of the covers of the king-sized bed. As she lay down, she became aware again of the clusters of cameras above her and around. Mindful of her audiences she began to gently touch herself. She pinched at her nipples and fingered her pussy and finally frigged herself to sleep.

The next morning, Sophie slept in, as any self-respecting student would. When she finally did emerge, she treated herself to a long sensual wake-up shower.

The morning and afternoon was given over to testing out those sex toys and trying to find out just how multiply orgasmic she could be. When she got to 47, Sophie stopped counting.

In the early evening, the 21 year old hobbled over to the shower and attempted to cool her ardour. It didn’t work: The torrents of water pounding down on her sensitive flesh only served to add further fuel to her desire.

She couldn’t wait for 10pm to roll around. That’s when the next contestant would enter the house. Sophie didn’t care how ugly he was. She would happily fuck him into the middle of next week.

[Editor’s note (which will be removed when all four options are filled): Each thread represents one day in the house. Threads may be long or short, contain plot development, just plain sex, or a healthy mix of both, but the question at the end will always be the same “Who is the third contestant to enter the house?”. Then the thread that follows will take place on the following day. To add a thread at this point, begin by answering the question below, with a name and a brief description. E.g. “Pamela, a 35 year old British housewife”, or “Kurt, a 21 year old German porn star”, etc. Then write about their first day in the house with Sophie. Happy writing.]

Who is the second contestant to enter the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)