More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Saurabh0906 Saurabh0906

What's next?

Sophie's puberty...

I as always was not pleased at all with Sophie's presence in my room.

"JUST GET OUT", I said.

I didn't want to know if I was being mean to her or not. I just didn't want her in my room.

"Hey", Sophie said with tears in her eyes as she stood there.

I lost it!! I got up from my bed and went up to her and slapped across her face.

"You don't deserve to sleep next to me", I said.

Sophie started crying on the ground. I did feel a little bad this time but I felt it necessary.

"Okay brother", she said.

I took a step back. And as she got up to leave, I saw something strange.

I was looking a little straight into my sister's eye.

"When did she grow that much" I thought to myself.

"No, no, no. I must be dreaming" I said to myself. But then again, she had mom's and dad's genes who were much taller than me.

I then started paying a close attention on her and frankly, she was only a little shorter than me. Like an inch or two.

One morning, I woke up to Sophie calling for mom loudly.

"It hurts", she said.

"What?", I heard mom say.

The conversation continued. I could've have been a least bit interested at all.

After half an hour, I went downstairs to have my breakfast.

"What the commotion in the morning all about?", I asked mom.

Mom kept my bread on my table and sat next to me.

"Sophie has a functional penis", mom said.

"What?"

"Yeah, she was having what you guys call it..... Oh yeah 'morning wood.'"

Great, as if being a dickgirl wasn't enough, now she has a functional penis like a man. How embarrassing is it.

"I think I shouldn't have asked", I replied.

"Hey!! don't say that. She was in a lot of pain. She couldn't sleep at all from past 2 days."

"Leave it mom. I don't care."

"I was going to tell it to you anyway. You know more about man's thing than I do. You should be the one to help."

Why should I help? I already wanted to be as away from Sophie as possible since she was getting taller just at 12.

"NO I won't", I said firmly. "You guys do what you want. Don't involve me."

That evening, I came home a little early. Mom was sitting at the dining table in her new outfit looking at a magazine. She looked at me as I walked towards her.

"Oh, you came early today. Thank Goodness", she said. "See Mark, I have to go out of town today. I have some work. And thanks to you, I can leave early now."

She was wearing heels which were about 3 inch heels on them. I had always hated it when she did. She was already 5'9 and those heels made her 6 feet.

"Ohh, okay", I said. Clearly out of options.

Just then mom got up and walked towards me. She felt bigger than before. Not that she wasn't big before, she looked really big to me now. I always hated to admit that she looked really beautiful with heels on somehow. I didn't know why.

As she came close, she bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead and said "See you tomorrow evening. Okay?"

"If Sophie needs any help with her male thingy, help her", she said.

I just didn't wanted to. But before I could protest, mom said.

"If you don't, I will have your games confiscated for a year."

This had to be the worst day ever. I had to keep an eye on my futanari sister's dick now. I had no option though. Mom had placed cameras throughout the house except bathroom and last time I slapped my sister, I had to give up my games for a month.

"Y... yeah", I said reluctantly.

(Please leave a like to let me know if you guys do like it. It motivates me as a writer.)

(Also comment what you liked and didn't like in this story. I'm an amateur and would love to hear your thoughts.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)