More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mixermix mixermix

What Do You Look For First?

Somewhere To Work

Finding somewhere to live will be easy, the first thing you need is a source of income. You head straight upstairs and look for some work on your computer. You always wanted to be a writer so you search for a job doing that.

A few hours later and you've only come across one job in that area. Writing for a production company that you've never heard of. The money's good so you apply for that job over the phone, they then want you to come in tomorrow for an interview.

Rather than leave it at that you search for more jobs not in that field. You now have three jobs lined up.

The next day you put a suit on that you've had ever since your uncles funeral last year. You head to the first interview for the writers job. It's a forty minute drive and its a big office block you arrive at ten minutes early.

You walk in there and notice an attractive blonde behind the desk. She must have c cup tits which her white blouse can't hold in. You walk up to her and say, "Hi My name is John Doe and I'm here for a job interview."

"Welcome Mr Doe please take a seat and someone will be along in a minute." The blonde says pointing to a row of chairs against the wall. You walk over there and sit down. A few minutes later a brunette lady walks out from the lift and stands in front of you. She is tall, probably the same height as you. She is wearing a nice satin blouse that is tight due to her tight DD breasts.

"Hi John would you like to follow me." She says, with this you stand up and follow her out of the reception area and to the lift. When you've both entered she pushes the button for the fith floor. With that the lifts doors shut and begins to move. The lift makes a ding as it arrives on the fifth floor.

The brunette exits the lift with you in toe. After turning twice down the corridor she arrives a room which she enters. Inside is a desk with a chair either side. She tells you to sit on one side of the desk. As you do she closes the door and sits the other side of you. She takes out a folder and opens it and begins to write.

"So my name is Paula and today you are interviewing for the writer's position." She says.

You nod at this.

"So tell me John why do you want this job?" She asks.

"Well ever since I was young I loved to write, I've always liked watching TV and I love the way TV can make someone happy or sad and make the watcher really care for a character." You say.

Paula smiles. "Good Good. Now you may be asked to write for short videos that go on the internet are you able to do this sort of thing?"

"Absolutely. While at school I had self penned some videos on Youtube." You say.

Paula smiles once again. "Also you might be asked for a niche audience are you adaptable to different genres?" She asks.

"Yeah I write all different genres weather it be comedy, drama. sci-fi or western. I can adapt to them all." You say.

"Well excellent. What we are going to do is offer you a contract depending on the success of the first video you write and produce. You'll be given the tools needed to complete the task." Paula tells you. "All you have to do is sign this contract." She says placing a contract on the table in front of you.

Do you Take the Job or go to the next interview?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)