More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

The Wolf, the vampire, the Kappa, or something else?

Something simple: Go after the Kappa!

Venus sighed and pulled the bill for the kappa off the board.

"Maybe you're right Ace. I have been a little reckless in going after a werewolf I know next to nothing about. I'll take down this kappa and then use the money for a break."

Ace nodded.

"Alright that's probably a good idea. You might want to do some research on them in the lounge library though. I know you can handle a beast like a werewolf, but kappa can be challenging even if they arn't that strong."

Venus shrugged and walked over to the bar and took a seat, soon joined by Ace. The bartender brought their usual drinks and the pair sat in silence for a while, sipping them.

"What do you mean that they can be challenging?"

"Werewolves are beasts. They charge right at you. Its easy to set a trap for them and they all fight the same way. Kappa are tricksters, not fighters, so it wont come right at you. You'll need to be on guard. Especially since you're a woman."

Venus grimaced. She had heard several stories about women getting attacked and by kappa over the years, but usually a single hunter was all that was needed to clear the creature or creatures out. Even with the warning though, she still felt she could take down a single kappa easily. As she finished her glass, she knew it was time to start making preperations.

Does she go to the library, go shopping for supplies, or go on with her hunt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)