More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by puppywhore puppywhore

Male, Female or Something in between?

Something in between

The location was in a rather remote corner of the galaxy. It seemed that after the destruction of the relays, Shepard's body had been transported as well. It had taken them almost a year to locate it and now the Sixth Fleet was orbiting this strange planet.

The admiral felt worried. Everyone was wary of a trap, but what other choice did he have? The green planet underneath him was surely the last resting place of Earth's greatest hero. Hackett gave the order for the descent of the fleet, and soon, what was left of the Sixth Fleet was orbiting the garden world. Readings showed no hostiles and yet Hackett was unsure of what to do.

As Hackett pondered a course of action, his new recruit chimed in.

"What about sending a survey team in, sir?" The attractive woman suggested. Hackett had to agree. And he knew just who to send in.

"A fine idea, Miss Lawson" Hackett agreed. "Go get the team."

And so Miranda Lawson started walking towards the hangar of the great dreadnought.

As she entered the hangar, Miranda took a moment to marvel at the view. She never got tired of watching the great SSV Normandy hovering proudly in it's docking position. She could even see Joker's worried look as she entered the hangar. She did nothing more than give him a nod before his face lit up. She boarded the ship and as soon as Joker got the green light for take off the Normandy was cruising down towards the planet.

Miranda was almost worried Joker would burn the hull of the newly modified ship, just on entry. The steep decline made for a rather uncomfortable ride. She shared the pilot's jitters.

When Joker finally landed Miranda took the first shuttle out. Joker had landed has close as he could to the calculated location of Shepard. As she stepped groundside, Lawson stopped in her tracks. The sight that met her was a grisly one. Before her was the smashed up corpse of a human female. Miranda sighed. She had seen this nearly two years ago, but back then it wasn't nearly in as bad a state. What was left was mangled almost beyond recognition. To make matters worse, The body was overgrown with alien plant-life. It was clear that they had gotten there too late.

"Bugger." Miranda sighed.

What did she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)