More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Semprini Semprini

Who is your morning visitor?

Something feels very soft around your cock...

Gianna is a no-nonsense sort, so it should be a surprise to see her humming contently while she slurps up the head of your cock, her huge H-cup tits wrapped softly around your length as she pumps you up and down. For such a stern and serious woman, she looks more like a lovestruck slut to you! But this wasn't anything out of the ordinary since you met your favourite busty cock polisher.

You take part in Gianna's night classes. It's always good to keep learning after all! You can't survive on your cock alone...or can you? Either way, you had been going to Gianna's classes for a few months, and you couldn't help but admire her attitude. She was strict, but fair, and carried a real atmosphere of control. You also had to admire the strength of her buttoned shirt that was always so close to bursting open with all that delicious titflesh. She also wore a tight skirt that went to her knees that showed just enough of her juicy ass when she bent over that you spent most evenings with a constant stud boner. Needless to say, Gianna was annoyed at how little you seemed to be concentrating one evening, so she asked you to stay behind after everyone was gone to see what the problem was.

It did not take long to discover what the problem was when she saw your slut-breaking monster cock pointing right at her. You were sheepish and embarrassed, but that didn't last when Gianna dropped to her knees, demanding to know if you were telling the truth. When it became clear you were, and your huge stud-shaft lay flat on her shocked face, you asked if there was something she could do to help you. You didn't manage to make it home that evening, as you spent the night pounding that perfect ass, dumping load after load down Gianna's throat, and pumping her pussy full of cum till she was just a sodden cumdump teacher whore. You thought you'd managed to ruin that sense of control she had, until she adjusted her glasses, gripped your shaft tightly, and sternly demanded you fuck her 7 more times to pass her course.

You moved into Apartment 18 and were surprised to find she lived here as well. She hadn't reacted much when you first joined, she almost seemed disinterested. This was just a cover, as it turned out that very night she was in your room and swallowing down load after load of jizz like it was sweet as sugar. Once again she has found her way into your room, and once again you reach a hand down to stroke the hair from the front her face. She moans sweetly at you to say good morning, before releasing your shaft with a wet pop.

"You should be taking lessons from your cock, Mark. It is a far earlier riser than you are. Yes, it's clearly far more motivated than its owner." She kissed the tip of your cock with a wet mwah. "But that's quite alright. We don't have classes until the evening. I think I might just spend the entire day here with my favourite student." She adjusted her glasses and smiled sexily.

Class is in session! What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)