More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dr Derp Dr Derp

Do you choose boring, or something else?

Something else

You look at the mysterious figure, standing at the end of your bed. You manage to speak, “What can you do?

The figure shifts around, as if bored by your question. It speaks again, loud in your head. “ANYTHING. I CAN OFFER ANY CHANGE YOU WANT. BUT ONLY ONCE.

You are determined to understand the severity of this, and the limitations. You speak again, this time full of questions, “Can I get superpowers? Or money? Could I change the rules of reality?

The figure seemingly chuckles, very grotesquely. It speaks once more, this time less serious, “YES, AND MUCH MORE. YOUR UNIVERSE IS LIKE A DOLLHOUSE, ALL IT TAKES IS SOMEONE TO PUT THINGS IN PLACE, FOR CHANGE TO HAPPEN.

This makes you pause. If this is real, this is a huge decision. Out of curiosity, you ask more questions, “And why are you doing this? Why do it to me?

The voice takes a moment to respond, as if articulating a response. It speaks, “I HAVE GROWN BORED. I WANT CHANGE. I CHOOSE YOU. BORING PERSON MAKES INTERESTING CHANGES. NOW, MAKE A DECISION.”

What change do you make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)