More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Something at her feet stirs her awake

Marissa wasn't sure how long she slept, but she awoke in the dead of the night, feeling something strange. Her bare feet were poking out of her blanket, and she could feel something brush up against them. Marissa's groggy mind dismissed the feeling as the wind, and she tried to fall asleep. Then the feeling returned again. Once more, she didn't give it much thought. Finally, she felt it for a third time and heard something eerily similar to a sniff.

That prompted Marissa to freeze up. Someone was certainly sniffing her feet. Unlike the other girls, Marissa wasn't nearly as scared, but waited patiently to see what this person was up to. Besides, they were only smelling her feet, which struck her as somewhat disgusting considering all the walking she did today, but not going too far.

Whoever it was, they were sniffing quite profusely, and she could occasionally feel something like a nose hit her dainty feet.

"What on earth is this person thinking?" Marissa thought to herself, fully awake now. "My feet are stinky. Aren't they going to pass out eventually?"

As if to answer her question, Marissa then felt something felt lap on her right sole. It felt soft, but firm against her sensitive feet. It only took a second for the young co-ed to realize it was a tongue. In one quick motion, Marissa brought her feet away from the intruder, snatched her phone, shined the light and was shocked to see....

What did Marissa see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)