More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Khan Khan

Does She Go Through With It?

Something's fishy...

I still hesitate, though. Something's suspicious. "Wait... It doesn't feel rapey. You don't look afraid or shocked, you're basically inviting me to fuck you on the spot."

"Oh, I'm sorry! Do you want me to resist and cry for help?" she asks, a worried look appearing on her face.

"No, that's not what I mean..." I take a pause and look around to make sure nobody is close enough to hear us. People seem to be avoiding us so far, even though a couple curious are looking at us in the distance and some creep seems to be filming us with his phone. I lower my face and whisper in her ear "It looks like you're actually turned on by the prospect of me taking advantage on you in public. Am I wrong?"

I can see her biting her lips and looking sideway to avoid my gaze. "Okay, I have to admit, I may find the situation a little bit hot. I also know my family wouldn't approve of me being in a relationship with another girl, so I take what I can." she says, absentmindedly caressing the silver cross resting between her round breasts. "And you're not bad looking either, so eh, I could do worse."

Aaaaand now I have a crush on her. She seems to be quirky and horny, and the part where she's in the closet becose of her family strikes a chord in me. Besides, now that I take a better look at her, she's actually a cutie. Not as chubby as I first thought, she's mostly wearing loose clothes which doesn't help realise that her waist his way thinner than her massive chest and wide hips. She has long brown hair and beautiful dark eyes, and her face is so beautiful... I chuckle and reply with a smile "Okay, but if it's too apparent that you're actually consenting, don't we risk getting into trouble? I have a free pass as long as it's , not casual public indecency." I grab one of her tits to fondle it, more confident now that I know she's okay with it.

She moans and cries loud enough to be heard by the closest onlookers "Please, miss, leave me alone!"

I chuckle and move my hand smoothly underneath her pants to caress her pussy through her underwear. "And... It feels weird to say, but I don't want to actually you. If I'm ever going somewhere you don't like, we need a safe word so you can stop me. It can't be something like 'No', 'Stop' or even 'Please' because you could say it by accident."

"What about 'Jesus'?" she whispers before yelling "Please, somebody stop her!"

I bite her lips and slide my fingers in her vagina. "That should work." I whisper, before saying louder "Nobody's gonna help you! I can do whatever I want to you!"

Does someone see through your bluff?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)