More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Which wedding do you decide to crash?

Someone you found online

Celebrities may be fun, but they’re also cliché, and too predictable. Also, you don’t know anyone you particularly dislike who is getting married soon, so to find your target you headed to the web, particularly social media. People always give away too many details of their personal lives on social media, and it doesn’t take long for you to find someone who fits your very basic checklist. It entails she’s fairly hot, is getting married soon, gives away too much information and is of a reasonable age, not too old or too young.

From her pictures she looks quite sexy, and she is getting married surprisingly young. Her name is Divina Ibarra, and now, she is your current target, having the exact date and location of the wedding. Your best guess at her age is around 24, but it is laughably the one piece of information she isn’t openly divulging about herself. Her profile picture is literally herself with a white top and no bra, with her nipple clearly poking through, and she’s even divulged where she lives. It seriously looks like no one ever taught the girl internet personal information safety basics.

You quickly arrive and look around. The wedding isn't the biggest event ever, but it isn't small either. it's taking place in a large cathedral. Taking an initial glance, you see Divina headed for the back, probably to prepare, wearing the same white top as in her profile picture, and some skimpy shorts, which give you a nice view of her nice curves, but surprises you for how revealing they are. You do see a quite cross somewhat older but still attractive woman, and figure it may be some form of rebellion against her mother. You also see several similarly young women going behind her, and guess they are her bridesmaids. You don't know where the groom is, but you do see several hot women around. This will be very fun.

How to begin the fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)