More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Who are you and why does the CIA think you're up for the job?

Someone who reads instructions (Notes for readers and writers)

You pick up the note that all trainees had received:

'Dear agents

I've recently taken this story up, and I'm hoping for some fellow agents to help me expand this story.

Despite what the 'About' section says, I am fine with both male and female protagonists. They may also go after people who aren't the partners/family of other spies. Also feel free to disregard the 'Guidelines' section when creating your own work. The original Agent in Charge has gone MIA.

Illegal/immoral activities such as cheating, use, , extortion, theft, and even are all fair play story-wise. This is a spy story that should be both sexy and dangerous.

Agents should take care to write intelligently and seductively. Normal operation procedure dictates that agents should submit a minimum of 250 words per chapter, although that may be overlooked given the appropriate context.

The agency requires the work all agents submit to be edited for grammar and spelling by their handler. If the handler feels a chapter needs to be edited for consistency or quality, they will message you first before making any changes.

Regards

Agent in Charge Ben Rosewood'

You put the note down, ready to get on with your day.

Okay, so who are you, really?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)