More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What happens next?

Someone knocks

Your mind is still trying to catch up to the kiss as his hand slips up your shirt and under your bra. His hand starts expertly kneading your breast, his fingers rolling your nipple causing unexpected pleasure. You whimper against his lips, causing him to press his harder against yours. Your hands clutch at his biceps. You’re unsure whether you should push him off or allow more of this pleasant feeling he’s causing.

Just as you’re about to give in, the making your inhibitions fade, there’s a knock at the door.

With a grumble, Max sits up and glares at the door just as it swings open. Some random guy you’ve never seen before pokes his head in. He takes in the sight of your frazzled drunk appearance and Max’s angry glower and grins.

“Nice.” He winks at you. “If you want a bigger party, just hang your bra on the door knob.” With that, the guy was gone.

You blink at the door as his offer echoes in your ear. “Bigger party, but I dun like parties… Ma-”

You’re cut off as Max smashes his lips back to yours and climbs on top of you. You feel his hands fist in your shirt and pull at it violently.

RIIIIIIIIIP!

Your shirt is suddenly ripped down the center and your bra is yanked up over your breasts. Max moves from your lips to your tits, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking powerfully, causing you to squeal at the almost painful feeling. As soon as the sound leaves you, Max slaps his hand over your mouth, muffling every noise you try to make.

Once he seems to have regained control of himself, Max pushes off you and helps you sit up. You breathe a sigh of relief as he pushes the torn shirt off your shoulders. You barely register as he unclasps your bra faster than even you can and slides it off your arms. Your relief is short lived though as he uses the torn shirt to bind your hands behind your back.

Max?” you slur as you try to keep your drunk ass still in the spinning room. You lean forward, resting your head against his shoulder. You take in a deep breath and giggle. “You smell nice…”

Max pushes you back on the bed, your back arched slightly due to your hands being tied behind your back. He leans down and runs his tongue around one of your nipples while his hand twists the other one. You moan and writhe under him.

He pulls back one more time and you watch disoriented as he quickly pulls his shirt off, throwing it across the room. In no time, he takes his pants and boxer shorts off.

You stare entranced at his hard cock standing at attention. It’s surprisingly large. And was it getting bigger?

Your train of thought is gone when you feel your legs being pulled apart and the object of your thoughts being pressed between them. For the first time you realize just how warm you actually are down there and he slides himself back and forth along your slit. Have you ever been this wet before? It feels so good though.

With that thought, you feel him push himself inside, not stopping for a moment as he rams past your hymen, taking your virginity.

The pain quickly snaps you out of your drunken stupor and for the first time you realize what exactly is happening to you.

Max!” you scream as you thrash against his weight on top of you. You want to push him off, but your hands are bound behind you.

Max doesn’t pay your cries any heed as he continues to pump in and out. He’s not even looking at you. Instead, he’s staring at your chest, watching as your tits bounce up and down.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)