More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SonofPercyJackson SonofPercyJackson

...

Someone knocks at the front door

You turn and look at Claire but she’s too engrossed by whatever she’s doing on her phone to have noticed. She’s probably texting her boyfriend, Andrew. You can tell from how loud her music is that your oldest sibling, Tina, probably didn’t hear it either. You continue walking, now moving towards the front door instead of your room.

When you open the door, there’s no one there. Instead, there’s just a small cardboard box. You pick it up and notice it doesn’t have any labels on it. You look around for the person who left it there, but the street is deserted. You shrug and take it inside, then bring it up to your room, noticing on the way that Claire has left the living room.

As you enter your room, you close the door behind you and place the box on your bed and stare at it curiously. After only a few seconds of consideration, you tear it open, and see a smaller, more ornate wooden box, with the words ‘Costume Set’ inscribed on it.

You frown, then open it, after all, what’s the worst that could happen?

Inside is a note, with two pen like objects lying on top of it. You pick up the contents of the box and read the note.

‘These items should cover the debt I owe you. By the time this reaches you, I will have left the country. Do not look for me. The black pen turns anyone or anything into a wearable skin suit. To take it off, you just imagine a hole in the back. When you are wearing a skin suit, people will accept any excuse you give for where your real self is. The brown pen, on the other hand, gives you the memories of the outermost skin.

-X’

You pick up the pens and inspect them, then decide to test them out. The only question is who to try them on?

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)