More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

Who are you going to follow?

Someone in the less obese future [sweat, body odor, mild scat]

So the city had been developing and expanding in the past few decades, with booming economy, more business being opened, more jobs available and more people coming in. Now it was a thriving, medium sized city with more or less better infrastructure, new skyscrapers decorating the city's skyline and population density that rivaled bigger cities.

As time went on and more new people came in, the societal values changed. The population was still mainly composed of females, specifically bisexual females, now with the addition of dickgirls and femboys.

Now people lived a more or less active lifestyle. Most people commuted by bicycle or public transportation. More gyms were opened. Every office building had one gym, or at least had one nearby. The city had its own sports venue and sports teams, with women's soccer, volleyball, cycling and gymnastics teams being the most successful and well-known.

Needless to say, there were far less morbidly obese people now compared to the past. The populace now had more diverse body types, from skinny, athletic or curvy to having noticeable mom bods to a few very rotund bodies.

Nevertheless, despite of the progress one thing that didn't see much change was the poor hygiene habit of the inhabitants. People brush teeth, wash hair, face and hands regularly, but that's it as far as personal hygiene was concerned. People only showered once or twice in a week at most if they feel like it and often wear the same clothes for more than a few days. People wore perfumes but deodorants were pretty much nonexistent in this city for some reason.

All those fancy gyms had no showers. All business and schools only required the employee or students to "look presentable" which more or less means combed hair, some perfumes, maybe some makeups and no visible stains on their clothes. Never mind the ripe, unwashed body and blouse that never left the skin since three days ago as the wearer worked, sweated an slept in it.

Most people lived in apartment blocks that have something in common: All of them have no private bathrooms, instead they use communal and public bathrooms, which vary in privacy and cleanliness from place to place. And in some unfortunate places they didn't have functioning restrooms at all as they were typically converted to storeroom or entirely abandoned.

Nevertheless, when you gotta go, you gotta go. And people sometimes just relieve themselves in places like gutters, bushes, alleyways and other secluded places, especially when there were no functioning public restroom nearby and last night's seafood hotplate was knocking the exit door.

And sometimes people didn't even clean themselves after they finished their business and just pulled their pants up and went about their day.

Most newcomers who moved into the city hated it at first, but they gradually accepted the lifestyle. Of course there were some who still didn't and they lived a miserable life here.

And of course, the city's dark secrets were still there. There were rumors of robbers and sex offenders targeting women who were alone and searching for a place to relieve themselves. And also something much darker that hid in the sewers and looking for prey....

Would you play as native inhabitant of the city, or would you play as newcomer who was starting to like this city? Or would you play as someone who hate it but had other than to live here? Or maybe as someone else?

Who would you be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)